Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Archangel Protocols: Revival OOC

Veteran
    Handy button called edit ;) I use it all the time after i post. just to make sure that it gets posted on the new boards. Happens to me all the time GE :)

lol Mir... the talking husky? really? ;) lol love the reference.

Regular
    I exist, do you?

I do!!!
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Veteran
    *cough*

...sometimes I feel like I have the plague or something. It seems like every time I post, no one will post for ages...unless you have one brave soul who feels like they won't get infected if they post after me....lol
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Veteran
    I wouldn't mind, but there isn't much, as I am at the rear of the group. I suppose I could post them coming from behind... I"ll wait a 'few seconds' IC... it'd be more ... eh... fun.

*sighs* I could post more, I suppose...give the others some more to go off of...

and a random (ok, maybe NOT so random) thought entered my head a couplea days ago. You asked me, back when this thread started, if I would mind your character feeling the difference in Abaddon and Apollyon...and I was just wondering when you were going to do something with that. ^_- lol. Just curious...

Veteran
    Hasn't been much chance... now has there?

lol. I guess...^_-

Regular
    Personally, I was waiting for people to use my whole body wall shield and clear out the room, and you did say you were going to edit and post more later, which never happened. I think that may be what everyone's waiting for.

Sheesh...I should be used to that from GMing my own thread...but still...*sighs*

I'll edit/add to my post this weekend...I kinda have plans, so...yea...*nodsnods*

Oh hey guys. What's this I find? Archangels' Protocols? Hmm, yes. Feeling some intense nostalgia, so lets see if I can remember how to do this, yes?

Also, Goldeneyes...it's been too long. How've you been?

Name: Zilly, aka "No. 9"
    Sex: Female
    Generation: N/A
    Type: Android

Appearance: Zilly is uniquely small in body, possessing a child-like frame no taller than five feet, one inch. Her skin is fair, very fair, and very young in appearance. Her hair is icicle blue, azure locks of empty sky falling sharply about her shoulders as though she's been touched by the soulless emptiness that embodies her petite frame. Most notable, however, is the android's heterochromia - that is, one of her eyes possesses the dim, ugly red of coagulated blood while the other shines bright amber in all but the darkest starlight where it appears to shimmer bright gold beyond all words.

Abilities: Though small in body, Zilly's frame is composed of super-condensed, electromagnetically charged tissues that serve as muscle fibers, a combination of nano-technology and magnetic pulses. This allows her for unparalleled strength while restricting her movement speed beyond short bursts, meaning that while she may be incredibly fast over small distances, her movement speed otherwise is average. Because her muscular frame is composed of super condensed electromagnetic metal fiber in the form of muscular tissue, she is highly impervious to small-arms fire and most melee weapons, save for the advanced vibro-sabers which seem to find a particular weakness in her electromagnetically charged body. Though her body seems fleshly, Zilly possesses all of, if not more, of the strength of an android- able to tear in two all but the hardest of alloys. Beyond these abilities, the energies coursing through her body have no bearing on the outside world, the energies contained within her body so condensed and hyper infatuated that once they enter they can only escape as super condensed vapor, causing the young android to constantly reek of the faintest scent of tangerines.

Beyond her physical abilities, Zilly possesses only moderate mental abilities. She is inept at the use of computers and almost seems to shun technology beyond what can be activated with a trigger.

Technician's Note: "Electromagnetic pulses seems to occasionally interfere with bio-mechanical brainwave activity in rare occasions such as electrical overload, extreme mechanical stress or dire mental duress. Results unstable. Over-stressing of normal procedural operations possible. Codename: Nadal's Environment. Loss of control: ....possible.

Weapons: Her primary weapon is a railgun which is hidden in her right arm, the ammunition for which is metallic alloys absorbed through her body from the environment and formed into electromagnetically charged rounds, given explosive charge by the absorption of hydrogen into the shell - each round of which requiring at least 45 seconds to complete its charge and assimilate into firing position. Beyond this, Zilly possesses extensive knowledge of conventional firearms, but is most proficient with hand-to-hand combat and the use of twin vibro-daggers, coiled tightly into her waist. In addition, she possesses knowledge of the use of various single-target and technologically advanced assassination weapons.

Specialities: Assassination. Single combat. Front-line combat possible due to super-condensed structure. Widespread-battle use is negligible due to distanced movement limitations.

Bio: After the death of his wife and daughter in 20xx at the hands of corponation sub-cultures, scientist Alfonse Nadal immersed himself into the creation of a perfect artificial intelligence unit. A genius of his age and wayward prodigy of the Archangel program, Nadal used [Archive Deleted] to create his masterpiece, tentatively christened "No. 9". After a brief warmup procedure, however, the activation procedure went awry resulting in [Archive Deleted].

No. 9 would later be reactivated and given the name "Zilly", named after [Archive Deleted]. Drafted into the Archangel program before even entirely awakening, Zilly possesses a limited yet oddly cultured understanding of the world which she has been "born" into.
    Last edited by Evil_Empir3; 29-03-2011 at 13:18.

News Correspondent
    like they say, rome wasn't built in a day

Thread Information