Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Archangel Protocols: Revival OOC

...and so much for my promise....will try tpo post this weekend after work...
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Regular
    So yea, for those that may have noticed the little blip in consistency, I spoke with GE about me and kindle being inside the doors although he was the "only one in." We'll figure something out!

Veteran
    You, kindle, matthias, and GE are inside then, as I had thought.

I don't have a problem with it, I just wasn't sure that everyone knew who was in and who was out; dare I say GE. :\ sorry man, it just didn't read like you knew what Mas and Matthias were doing.

Ha!! Lizz is BACK!!

...and is WAAAY to frickin' lazy to write up the long-a$$ catchup post that will be needed...so I think that I will just jump in as if I was there the entire time...

so...can someone tell me what exactly happened?? I can read the last couplea posts, but...*sighs*...so much reading.....
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Regular
    we're on the mission now, and we're trying to get in the front door. There is currently a discrepency on whether there is 1 or 4 of us inside the doors. I'd posted that me and Kindle had gotten in, then shortly after Matt did as well. But then GE posted that he'd barely escaped being crushed while sliding under the closing blast doors, and that no one else was quick enough to do the same. So poke him for clerification!

Post Fiend
    Made it all moot with my last post. Doors open, everybody come on in and regroup, this is kind of a roll call point before we move on.

And I swear to God I read every post and never saw anything about anyone getting in the door. Meh.

Post Fiend
    Oh I see why there were a couple of posts in between here and there. I must have just seen MAs's latest post and assumed the currrent rate of posting that it was the only one. My brain sort of fuz's at work. I'll be more diligent in the future. *sigh.

*nods*

Alright...

*pulls up sleeves to get to work*
    *types furiously*

*bangs head against wall*

WHY DIDN'T IT POST IT THE OTHER DAY!!! *wants to scream*

...I'll rewrite it later....so aggravating....

Regular
    i'm a firecracker with a rocket launcher and i'm in love with a giant fungus. Super Mario Brothers anyone?

Regular
    Lol, you're so cute <3 (YAY FOR PUBLIC MUSHY GOOD TIMES!)

Post Fiend
    *rolls eyes. lol

Alright giving everyone a tiny bit more time to regroup. THis is like a roll call, if you don't post shortly I might have to assume your char is AWOL and have something tragic happen to them.

Regular
    I'm here of course, just sort of short on time still...

Regular
    I'm sorry, between work school and time crunch on my sis' house my time's been eaten up but tomorrow night looks like an opening where I'll post :D

Sorry all...I just moved, and we thought that we would be able to get out internet the day after we moved but...many things happened. (For those of you who are going to buy a cable wireless router, DO NOT GET A Lynksys WCG200 V. 2 Cable gateway! Even the tech support for Lynksys says that the products are defective and that we had to return it and get a new one!!)

.../rant.....

Thread Information