Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Archangel Protocols: Revival OOC

From GE:

Let the good folks of the board know I'm trying to get on, and that nothing is dead. For some reason I cannot post and I can't create a new account. Something about the reCAPTCHA key not being set up for the domain or something. Trying to get it sorted. If this goes on for much longer I'll send you a post to post for me alright?
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Veteran
    you need to go to the new domain, http://forums.joltoneline.com . bookmark it and then log in there. They've moved the domain since aquiring a lot of non uk game sites.

Post Fiend
    Well... it seems to be letting me on right now. The link you posted didn't work Ren, but apparently the site got over whatever bull**** it was putting me through. Anyway POSTS coming soon! SO SORRY FOR THE LONG ABSCENCE!

Veteran
    oops, i put joltoneline, i meant joltonline. :) my bad. same principle applies. :)

np GE, I know you're good for not ditching a thread arbitrarily ;)

Post Fiend
    What no check in IC post Ren? Come on work with me here!

Veteran
    sorry, been working. ;) will in a minute.

Post Fiend
    come on people let's not let this just be an Azrael/Masraik beating the crap out of things fest, lets get some more posts going on. I'll give yall some more time, but I'm ready to post again!

ANd I hadn't meant things would be THAT welded, but I'll take it heh.

hehe...he...heh....um, well, I forgot to post yesterday...*winces* Sorry, I'll try to get something up tomorrow...
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Regular
    CM and I are currently house shopping, and she's focusing all of her time on that, so you probably won't see much of her in the near future. I still try to take my time for these things. Different priorities I suppose

Post Fiend
    CM = Asvar by the way. I'll post tomorrow one way or another, but I'd LOVE it if some of my other players besides Mas would make an IC post instead of teasing me with ooc posts about how they forgot/can't IC post.

Hint Hint

lol. Yea, yea, I get the pix, GE. ^_- Posting tonight

Veteran
    My guy is in the rear. not much to post with that at the moment. but don't worry.

Post Fiend
    Oi, had my post all ready to go, went to edit it, hit back space... and the window went back. Lost my post. I'll maek it back again some time tonight or tomorrow.

And Mir, half a post really? and nothing in DW sheesh.

well...I WAS gonna continue it but...then I ran out of inspiration (I guess). Couldn't think of what to write. *headdesk* And as for DW...I honestly forgot about it. *Cowers in fear of the Mighty GM* Um...I love you?? *knows that it worked before*

Actually...it's "I wove uoo!!!"

Regular
    looks like you still have time for inspiration to make that post a bit longer...

Thread Information