Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Archangel Protocols: Revival OOC

Post Fiend
    Alrighty Aewyn, sounds fine. Everyone is good to go, IC should be up within a couple of hours.

Veteran
    Just wanted to mention; my character is not a pure one, he is one generation from his Pure One ancestor.

just to clarify.

Just because he passed his psych evaluation doesn't mean he's sane. It just means he is still able to perform well enough. As you can see, he is asking himself questions a little like abb/app. :) At least he isn't answering. :)

Post Fiend
    well as long as he doesn't here voices coming from OUTSIDE of his head... true schizophrnics don't hear voices inside their head, they actually "hear" them. SO Ren until you start hearing voices outside of your head your probably alright... I mean your char.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldeneyes View Post
    SO Ren until you start hearing voices outside of your head your probably alright... I mean your char.
    Good thing you caught yourself, cause we know Ren's not alright at all :3

Veteran
    well that isn't anything new for me ^_^

actually I was going down the line of seeing blurs and 'feeling' people/things that aren't there. A little bit paranoia, a little schiz. Haven't gotten there yet to write about it. :) I am thinking of calling it 'ghosting' in reference to his abilities to sense others within a certain distance.

anyway,

over a decade comment - yeah I noticed that today during lunch but didn't have the time to change it. I actually meant to write 'In decades' when i posted that, but I was on the phone at the time of writing and was distracted. forgot to edit that. sorry for confusion ^_^

LMAO, Ren. ^_- That's just how Abaddon is...poor thing. She hasn't actually SEEN Apollyon yet, but to her, the mental conversations are heard...so WOUDL that make her schizo? ^_- I suppose it actually more like a combination of Multiple Personality Syndrome and Schizophrenia...*shrugs* It's fun to play her like that, tho. ^_-

Oh, also, ignore any rambling that I jsut did...I'm jus' a bit hyper at the moment, and I have people bugging me as I'm writing this, so my mind has wandered quite a few times...*lesighs*
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Veteran
    I was actually going to ask your permission and forgot. Is it possible to have Quantas/Longview feel the change in abbaddon/appolyon's switch-overs? Not even necessarily know what is going on, but that she feels like a totally different person to him all of a sudden. or like 'background noise' of sorts?

anyone like my pet names for things? Cybies, Pureé, etc? I think it's the true sign of a crazy person.

lol. Yea, that's fine. ^_^ it would only be in the change-overs...as Apollyon has WAAAY more blood lust than Abaddon ever thought of having...so it would be more like the background noise suddenly talking over, and the main noise suddenly becoming the background. If you get what I mean by that...

And I laughed at your Pure One pet name. ^_- (I'm too lazy to look for that accented e...)
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Just a heads up for the newbies: in general, writing-roleplaying differs from tabletop gaming in that past tense is used instead of present tense. Basically, as if you're writing a fiction novel.

Veteran
    also heads up:

GE and Mire's characters haven't been able to speak for a while. feel the wrath of teenage-like angst with hulk-like powers if they keep getting interrupted. ^_^ I know the characters well enough by now ^_^ lol and Liz (i'm leaving the z out on purpozzz ^_^ lol)

the é is alt (hold it) + 0233 on the numpad lizzard breath. :)

Jérk. ^_- lol. Yea, you WOULD know our characters well enough by now...and should know exactly how they would react in a given situation.

Oh, and to those who know him, Schnak says hi. He is sitting here watchign me type this up, and laughed at your comment Ren. ^_^

i'm still here everyone. Andriods of Casper's variety don't tend to socialize, so he'll make an appeatance at the briefing. Just letting you all know i didn't-

*poof*
    "I am the brightest light, for I am darkness. I know everything, for I know nothing. I am a container, brimming with emotion, for I am empty."
    --Bebedora, Arc the Lad

"Intelligence is the key, and she is locked out." - Josh Sneed, in reference to his ex.

Veteran
    what up schnak ^_^ join up in a thread somewhere. ;) miss seeing your twisted mind on the boards.

I'll post in the AM...or early afternoon. Too much crap goin' on in my life...and this is supposed to be break...*growls at her life*

Blah, I'm confused. I thought everyone was already on their way to the conference room, except for Casper? Anyway it's fine, I'll just remove that post and put it back up later.

edit: wait, I see what happened. The trio walked to another table, not to the conference room. My bad.
    Last edited by Aewyn; 13-03-2009 at 19:13.

Thread Information