Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Archangel Protocols: Revival OOC

Post Fiend
    no worries Aewyn, I figured that's what happened, but I wanted to point out that while many of us are heading to the room, no one has actually posted arriving yet. You also kinda got me while I had my cranky pants on as I had just gotten out of a 3 hour meeting that was essentially a PhD students practice run of his dissertation defense. It was supposed to be 45 minutes. *groan*
    Last edited by Goldeneyes; 13-03-2009 at 20:30.

Regular
    well, i'm sure GE will put up with my and mas's excessive typing for now, it'll be a couple weeks before we are in full swing of timing, but we are definitely having fun.

also, just for the record, i have no mental instabilities. just ambitious and young and hotheaded sometimes. lol.

Regular

zomg more posts!

Moar posts peas! *taps his foot!*

Regular
    lol I'm already in the briefin room so :P to the rest of ya's that aren't yet lol

Regular
    Jon your so awesome!

*edit for peeves*
    "Jon you are so awesome!"

"Jon you're so awesome!"
    Last edited by Asvarlindae; 17-03-2009 at 05:30.

GAH!!! *poke Asvar*

Pet peeve, sorry...it's "you're" not "your". You're is the contracted form of You and Are, which is the most appropriate for that sentence. Not that GE owns "so awesome".

Sorry, that is a GREAT pet peeve of mine...even though most will tell you about my great spelling problems and other grammar issues...that one IRKS me.

*pants for a moment*

*/rant*

Note: I don't doubt that GE owns awesome. I'm sure that he has it locked away somewhere where we can't find it, but he can pull it out to appear even greater than he already is, and to bring back awesome threads like AP and (soon to be) Dragon Wars, aka DW. ^_-
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Regular
    Mire UR SO AWESOME TOO!

Regular
    i have the short descrip of everyone in the IC section, partially bc that's how i see my char summing everyone up, and partially bc i wanted to have a nice reference to our party hehe.

Regular
    I have a question about our level of technology. Do we have access to minor dimensional pockets, like black hole storage devices, or are we still around the age of nanotechnology? I noticed you mention the anti mater explosives earlier... are we talking like incendiary burns or 4th dimension physics?

Post Fiend
    Thank you Asvar and Mir ;)

*checks lock on the awesome box, then puts back in super secret you'll never find it hidey hole*

I think Once we are on the actual mission I will try and start DW back up. I think everyone can have an awesome time with that.

Also Masraik, the level of tech is something that is rather malleable, for the most part I will allow you to put in whatever tech you see fit, but if you have anything particularly out there run it by me first. So to answer your question, no, no extra dimensional storage, or anything like that, so sorry, no bag of holding for you. ;)

As to the nature of the antimatter bombs, they are just that, an amount of antimatter (varying with yield) that is encapsulated in a magnetic bottle that upon detonation ruptures, produces an anti-matter explosion. The yields range from small tactical nuke, minus the radiation, to OMFG THEY JUST OBLITERATED THAT MOUNTAIN.

They are very difficult and dangerous to make though, thus the significance of them allowing us to use them if we wish.

Holy crap! The forums was supposed to notify me by email when the IC got updated.... but it didn't. And now I missed the entire meeting. GE do you mind giving me a day or two to catch up with a post?

Regular
    Ah, well I just showed particular concern with that anti matter goodness, because well... I don't want my character to disappear. I'm fishing for exactly what I'm up against, and what I feel comfortable taking hits from.

lol, asvar. ^_-

GE: ^_^ I KNEW you had it hidden somewhere!!! 8-P
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Post Fiend
    Sorry Aewyn Time and threads wait for no man, we have some momentum going here and I'd hate to lose it, we'll probably be back to the post a day schedule but if most everyone is posting I make no promises. You can always do an all inclusive catch up post, the only thing you won't be able to do is retroactively interact... sorry bud.

Mas, keep this to yourself, but a lot of the time, I'm making things up as I go along to fit the situation, or the challenge a particular player... shhh, as far as what sort of hits you are comfortable taking, just think on your feet, and try to be consistent, if you decide to break your arm, don't have him duel wielding that shield of his right afterward,s unless he is on some heavy meds or berserking or whatever.

We'll all cut you and Asvar some slack since its your first time round with this sort of thing, no worries. You're (see Mir) both doing very well.

Regular
    i think i might actually put my hair in pig tails for real today...hmmm

Thread Information