Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Archangel Protocols: Revival OOC

Regular
    GE, I got a job. You know what that means... posting is going to be severely limited starting Monday.

Post Fiend
    Yay congrats! not on the limited posting, but on income! Horray for getting to continue eating. We'll work something out if we need to I'll call you later.

Regular
    So wait, Matthias is a GELF of Abaddon and a guy, even though Abaddon is with us, and clearly female? Or is GE really finally showing his homo erotic tenancies? *Ducks and hides from flying GE flinging things*

Post Fiend
    Oh, you just earned your character a world of hurt IC.

You earned yourself a science lesson.

First let me point out that for a group of scientists with the resources to develop fast cloning, and genetic memory switching the genetic difference from male to female would be childs play.

Secondly, he is a being derived from her genetic material, not a clone. Somehwere between son and brother.

Third, my foot is dimensionally too big to insert into you nether orifice so It's going to hurt like hell when I do so the next time I see you.

*flings magic jerk seeking missle of doom at Masraik.

Regular
    Haha yea, I guess its hard for me to get out of real world mode sometimes. I'm still stuck in the fuzzy region of what this world is really like anyways. I have this sort of steam punk future stuff going on, since it is a post apocalyptic world of future technologies. Sort of like Thunderdome, but without the retardation of the world, and a bit more sophisticated tech on a very very small scale. Like these lifts were using? I'd imagine them to be horribly jerky and about as effective as a freight elevator in New York 1960s. But, seeing the time span that has elapsed since you've started this, surely its a bit more like Terminator wartime technology, but with humans still being in control. Hence, my confusion of the technology...

*Takes the jerk missile right in the ear*

GE, let Apollyon handle his hurt IC. ^_^ I think that she would ENJOY doing that...right, deaire?

*Apollyon nods and Abaddon screams mentally, <AND FROM ME, TOO!!>*

See?? Even somewhat peace-loving Abaddon wants at him. ^_^
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

poor Casper... hes so impartial and neglected...

*Mr. Burns fingers*
    Excellent....
    "I am the brightest light, for I am darkness. I know everything, for I know nothing. I am a container, brimming with emotion, for I am empty."
    --Bebedora, Arc the Lad

"Intelligence is the key, and she is locked out." - Josh Sneed, in reference to his ex.

Regular
    I tried to interact with your character when we left the briefing! You and our 3rd GELF make it hard to interact with because like... I'm itching to reply to someone else and you haven't posted yet! *Cry* And whats with all the internal aggression towards mas! Ima have to go bake some cookies and hand them out aren't I >.<

And omg! Totally not a GELF! I noted before that I didn't know if y'all were doing that form lack of information about me, or just out of assumption, or because you just missed that information. But now that we have the dossier of everyone because of the mission, you should totally know I'm a pure one! Grrr. *SNUGS ALL AROUND!*

Wait, no snugs for GE.... he'd break me irl
    Last edited by Masraik; 19-03-2009 at 16:55.

lol.

Pure Ones are types of GELFs. They are just the original gene pools. ^_^

...or, at least that's how *I* understand it.

Oh, and don't take any offense at my character. That really is just her personality. Apollyon is antisocial and a snob, whose only emotions are aggression, hate, and pleasure at killing. She's a real handful. ^_- Abaddon is just aloof because it has been so long since she had been out, the only person that she remembers in our little group is Azrael, and no one wonders why she remembers him. ^_-
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Regular
    I can't get a bloody avatar to work from any of the photobucket links... its agitating me

Post Fiend
    heh Poor mass. And Yes, cookies would help. and I'm not sure what a snug is, but it sounds like some sort of "snuggle hug" or something similar... so yeah, if that's the case, I'd totally have to break you.

And yeah the whole GELF/Pure One confusion is my fault due to failing to clearly define different things from past iterations, technically speaking, all Pure One's are GELFS (Genetically Engineered Life Forms) though are almost never reffered to as such, usually as I stated IC GELFs are genetically derived from Pure ones, who are "Pure" because they are the exact original Genetic Template, Those are the basics there are other... differences... but those are storyline material and will come out IC (DUhn Duhn DUUUHNNNNNN.)

Regular
    I"LL TACKLE HUG YOU JON!

./wiggles her butt

./starts to run

./leaps blindly at you

./TACKLE HUG

Regular
    AH yes, Asvar really is just as hyper IRL as her cyborg is, its freaking awesome

...I should really find some pictures of me messing around wtih my bro's Bat'leth so that explaining the movements wouldn't be so hard...I know one of my friends has some...but only, like, two.

*thinks about taking a few pictures this weekend if she can convince her bro to let her use his Bat'leth, and if she can convince her boy to take the pictures...*

well, here is the first move that Abaddon did... http://www.freewebs.com/mireldeynurp...Downstrike.jpg

and for a block, here is another one, for those of you who are interested... http://www.freewebs.com/mireldeynurp...de%20block.jpg. Block for from the mid thigh (harder to do) to the middle chest level. I did it at the hip...was the easiest, as that's right where your arms naturally want to be, anyway.

And these are the only two that I have!!! I'll have to bother my friend and see if she can't send me some more of them...

Oh, and it was snowing that day. And we were playing with multiple sharp objects. ^_^ It was fun, I need sleep because I keep rambling, so I'm gonna say goodnight!!
    Last edited by Mireldeyn; 20-03-2009 at 06:25.

Thread Information