Thread: Top 50 KD Needs 1 Active Exp Player

Arrow Top 50 KD Needs 1 Active Exp Player

If you're looking for players, the above points should be considered, but on a wider basis.
    Also list the minimum level of communication your kingdom requires, and any tools that your crew and you consider mandatory.

Our Kingdom has been together 10+ Ages. We've finished Top 50 the last 4 Ages. We are looking for an experienced player. We have a lax Activity Requirement of at least once a day. We'd prefer a player who can be active in times of a Wave or War.

We would prefer a player willing to go Hybrid. We have a no need for Super T/M's. Heavy Attackers are welcome.

The use of Angel and Pimp is strongly suggested. We also would like to have your opinions and input in the KD Forums. We're all friends and we'd like you to become ours if you can.

PM me or Email me at Eudoxus@mts.net or simply post here if your interested. I will be checking regularly. Leave a way for me to get a hold of you or tell me to PM you.

maybe by naming your kd, you can get better response?

i am interested and i think i fulfill the criteria... i will send u a email then =)

Regular
    A fellow pegger ;)

Thread Information