Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LoL @ Abs terms of surrender of CoV

LoL @ Abs terms of surrender of CoV

I wonder how much KDs will keep to these terms after EoA

1) Immediate Conditions of Surrender
    a) Agreement to immediately cease all attacks, spells, thievery ops, dragons, or any other hostilities against the Absalom kingdoms and allies involved in the war.
    b) Agreement to immediately change kingdom name to say "WE SURRENDER" and fly banner designated by Absalom for a minimum of 72hours.
    c) Withdraw from any current wars with Absalom or kingdoms providing assistance to Absalom at minimum time unless a later date is agreed to by the opposing kingdom.
    d) Ingame CF any Absalom kingdom or kingdom providing assistance to Absalom immediately upon their requesting it and maintain a 2 week CF (whether declared ingame or not) with all involved.
    2) Long Term Pact
    a) Agreement not to take part in any retributary attack against any Absalom kingdom or kingdom providing assistance to Absalom during the war.
    b) Agreement not to use friendly or intentional GBP to leverage up, start, feed, or otherwise aid or assist in a bank or bank-killing province for perpetuity.
    c) Agreement to never take part in any coordinated multiple kingdom attacks (including involvement in any future alliance wars) on Absalom kingdoms for perpetuity.
    d) Agreement to never use, ally with, coordinate with, or intentionally benefit from the use of multies or shell kingdoms.
    e) Agreement that any public comments regarding the alliance war, its initiation, or its resolution should not be made in a negative way about Absalom kingdom or kingdom providing assistance to Absalom, in this or future ages.

Post Fiend
    lol
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Sounds pretty ghetto to me.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post
    d) Agreement to never use, ally with, coordinate with, or intentionally benefit from the use of multies or shell kingdoms.
    COV could NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER keep this one...

Post Fiend
    like abs ....
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    COV could NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER keep this one...
    Cov disbanded I believe. Neither can Abs hold itself to these terms. Or did Abs just deleted their shells from mergers?

Anyway these terms are ridiculous.

ummm if cov disbanded... so technically these terms are moot, should we say?
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

lol
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

ROFL what a bright spot in my day
    S E C R E T S

the victor of wars always get to dictate history. the gayest part of this whole is how badly rage farmed for war wins.

yeah those damn ragers!

Shakes fist!

Shakes fist again, but faster!

Post Fiend
    Kick the enemy while he's down. That makes perfect sense.

good stuff I tell ya.
    Last edited by Alien; 04-03-2009 at 19:42.

e) Agreement that any public comments regarding the alliance war, its initiation, or its resolution should not be made in a negative way about Absalom kingdom or kingdom providing assistance to Absalom, in this or future ages.
    I like this one :P

Overall I don't get what the fuss is about. Withdrawals and NAPs are normal terms after alliance wars. The other terms are mostly just about fair play...
    You see, there's two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns... and those who dig.
    You dig.

Forum Addict
    I wonder how much KDs will keep to these terms after EoA

1) Immediate Conditions of Surrender
    a) Agreement to immediately cease all attacks, spells, thievery ops, dragons, or any other hostilities against the Absalom kingdoms and allies involved in the war.
    b) Agreement to immediately change kingdom name to say "WE SURRENDER" and fly banner designated by Absalom for a minimum of 72hours.
    c) Withdraw from any current wars with Absalom or kingdoms providing assistance to Absalom at minimum time unless a later date is agreed to by the opposing kingdom.
    d) Ingame CF any Absalom kingdom or kingdom providing assistance to Absalom immediately upon their requesting it and maintain a 2 week CF (whether declared ingame or not) with all involved.
    2) Long Term Pact
    a) Agreement not to take part in any retributary attack against any Absalom kingdom or kingdom providing assistance to Absalom during the war.
    b) Agreement not to use friendly or intentional GBP to leverage up, start, feed, or otherwise aid or assist in a bank or bank-killing province for perpetuity.
    c) Agreement to never take part in any coordinated multiple kingdom attacks (including involvement in any future alliance wars) on Absalom kingdoms for perpetuity.

1 a,b,c and d are to expected, and quite normal. 2a is okay for this age, but long term? :)

2b is just silly. Using friends to get gb prot is quite normal, and last time I played, abs used this tactic alot, along with other non-abs kds ofc. So in this, Absalom demands to have all banks for all future ages, since they obviously are allowed to get gb prot by friends? :) Funny.

I see 2b, c, d and e as jokes. A new age is a new age, simple as that. And not cooperate with shell kds? So only abs is allowed to do that now? Last time I played, abs used moonshine(or whatever it was) shell actively in the killer/bank race, and god knows how many other shells.

In conclusion, this is a surrender no man on earth would give into, and if they give into it, there is a 100% guarantee that it will be broken next age, or even this age.

So why make an impossible surrender treaty?
    ABS vs Rangers

Thread Information