Thread: A sleeping giant..

A sleeping giant..

newly woken up. He looks around the land who after many and more ages has shifted over and over again, finds himself lost.

Stumbling across the lands he manages to find a few friends from long before. Banding together they find a beutiful cave, near the end of the world.

"This shall be our home!!" screams the giant. "Now, lets rally our tribe and build up, once again!"

And this is were you come in. You usually logg at least 2-3 times at varied times through the day. You can adapt yourself somewhat in case of need with your loggintimes, but you wont need to worry about alarm clocks.

You may, or may not have experience from top kingdoms, but it is for sure a bonus if you do.

Team go before invidual, and you will sacrifice your province with a big smile on your face - for the greater good.

You dont like running from a fight, in fact you prefere to fighting a war you cannot win but make the enemy pay extremly hard for their less inteligent idea of hitting into our tribe. And when losing a war, you will only be more determed to learn more, and preform better next time. And plan for our revenge...

Whats just equally imporant is that you have patente. You are both ready and able to play long term with ambition of establish a decently competive kingdom. But - this is a build from scrath. The build has started, and a few trades has been made. Most players will likely come via randoms but as a bonus we will trade in as well.

Send me a PM if you think this sounds intresting. I look forward to hear from you.

Kromm

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromm View Post
    Send me a PM if you think this sounds intresting. I look forward to hear from you.

Kromm
    it sounds very strange/interesting , but i will not be sending a pm .

Veteran
    What the....? Is this some role playing kingdom? Sounds like this kingdom need to cut down on high dependence chemicals.... Stop sniffing glue everyone!!!

Nah...

Just the regular stuff - however a standard: "ghetto looking for players" doesnt sound to exotic.

Kromm...may have run into you in the past...

Thread Information