Masraik looks around the room as people begin to disperse and quickly hops up. <GAH! Who do I approach? So little time, so many people to sync with!>

Looking quickly between Casper and Longview he said, "It looks like you two are the most likely candidates for whom I should stick with for this mission. Other than Kindle of course, but I've already fought beside her before. Care to SIM? Or at least a light spar to get you loose and for me to gauge your movement if **** hits the fan?" Grinning wide at that last comment and inwardly laughing to himself, because he knew he was definitely the slowest of the bunch. "I'll meet you there if you care to take me up on my offer, and don't worry about hurting me..." He said as he jogged out the door after Azrael.

"Azrael, wait up." Masraik caught up to the trio and extended his hand. "Thank you back there. It would be an honor to have a light training exercise with you, however I believe your tactical capabilities will out shine me greatly, so I figured I'll hang back and be our rear guard with the snipes. Lord knows I shouldn't be our first choice for covert insertion." Masraik grins sheepishly in regards to his little spill earlier. "If you wish to loosen up on an opponent you don't have to hold back too much on, I'm game. Otherwise, I'll be getting to know the others of our outfit."

Nodding politely to the two Ladies next to Azrael, "the offer is extended to you as well."