Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Archangel Protocols: Revival IC

Regular
    "Plasma eh? Normally I can hear that... My ears must still be ringing." Mas chuckled behind his mask and tried to stand back up, noticing the unfortunate adherence of his shield to the wall. Hmm, not surprising for a plasma grenade. Well, here goes nothing.

"Running room please." Mas released his shield from his arm and took a few steps back, taking a slight moment to access how his shield was attached to the door frame. Oh well, may as well. He thrust his full weight into his pathetic attempt of a sprint, throwing his shoulder into his shield. The collision rained granite down around his head, and caused multiple cracks in the foundation. Backing up again he thought out loud, "This one should do it, be ready."

Repeating his previous body ram exercise, Masraik ripped into the doorway. It tore the entire frame from the wall, still attached to his shield which he grabbed before it went flying away from the impact. Mas kept his momentum and ran forward a few more feet, then planted his door/shield into the floor and took a knee to block any artillery that was aimed their way.

"Ha, enough cover for ya? Get rolling peoples!"

Abaddon hissed with excitement when they came to the door leading to the security checkpoint. And it wasn't just "Abaddon", either. Apollyon was practically howling inside their head, impatient for the battle to begin. As Abaddon covered their ears, Apollyon said, <Hey, chicka, let me control. Please? I'll leave you and Az along for two hours for just this one chance. I won't intrude.> there was a brief pause, then she added, <Well, as I much as I can, anyway, I'll stay away.>

Abaddon laughed. <No way. I want to have some more fun. I'll let you control on the way out, how's that work for you?> Abaddon could feel a grudging acceptance inside her head. <Hey, I won't get myself killed. If I feel that I can't handle it, you can step in, OK?> There was a bit more of a positive feel to Apollyon's reaction that time, so Abaddon smiled.

By that time, Mas was slamming into the doors, shattering the rock around the frame to pebbles and dust. He charged in, and Abaddon was fairly quick to follow, a gleam in her eye that hadn't been there in ages.

OOC: finish later...
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Thread Information