Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Archangel Protocols: Revival IC

Regular
    Kindle bounced right up out of her chair when Commander Azrael spoke, "Sim Room Two, Yes'sir!", though she knew he hadn't actually asked her.

She began to strategize her position in her group, she made a small note of what she had noticed about each team meamber from skimming their files, and saved it so that she could add details later:
    [[Azrael, M, PO-1, animal and power melee, can enrage
    [[Abaddon, F, PO-1, speed and agile melee, long history with Azrael
    [[Masraik, M, PO-2, power tank, can berserk and vulnerable to extreme temps
    [[Casper, A, And-2, surveillance & light melee/ranged, can empathize
    [[Longview, M, G-1 Seraph, sniping and 'field' sensitivity, aka Quantas
    [[Matthias, M, G-1 Abaddon, speed and trained melee, strong team player
    [[Bryan, M, G-1 Gabriel, espionage and martial melee, improved healing
    [[Kindle, F, Cyb-80%, heavy ranged & defensive, sensitive to heat/EM

Kindle caught up to Azrael and Abaddon, "Sirs, its an honor to work with you." She normally would have only addressed Azrael as the Commander, but Abaddon had just as extensive a history, worthy of respect.

She could feel her heart racing, as if it were trying to pump enough to support an army...which ironically with it being assisted by nanite technology that wasn't entirely unfeasible. She looked up at Azrael wondering if this time he would notice, or if a gelf would once again usher her away.

ooc: i put what kindle noticed from skimming files together using your bios and previous interactions, hopefully i didn't misinterpret anything.

Regular
    Masraik looks around the room as people begin to disperse and quickly hops up. <GAH! Who do I approach? So little time, so many people to sync with!>

Looking quickly between Casper and Longview he said, "It looks like you two are the most likely candidates for whom I should stick with for this mission. Other than Kindle of course, but I've already fought beside her before. Care to SIM? Or at least a light spar to get you loose and for me to gauge your movement if **** hits the fan?" Grinning wide at that last comment and inwardly laughing to himself, because he knew he was definitely the slowest of the bunch. "I'll meet you there if you care to take me up on my offer, and don't worry about hurting me..." He said as he jogged out the door after Azrael.

"Azrael, wait up." Masraik caught up to the trio and extended his hand. "Thank you back there. It would be an honor to have a light training exercise with you, however I believe your tactical capabilities will out shine me greatly, so I figured I'll hang back and be our rear guard with the snipes. Lord knows I shouldn't be our first choice for covert insertion." Masraik grins sheepishly in regards to his little spill earlier. "If you wish to loosen up on an opponent you don't have to hold back too much on, I'm game. Otherwise, I'll be getting to know the others of our outfit."

Nodding politely to the two Ladies next to Azrael, "the offer is extended to you as well."

Casper continued recording the reaminder of the briefing until General Train dismissed them. So, Azreal was his commander, but there was no ranking structure in place beyond that. Casper's service to the group on a mission such as this was obvious. As a scout, his input and survelliance would be valued. He stood and saluted Azreal as the Pure One adjoured the briefing, offering the use of a simulator so that they might see each other in action. Casper knew his limits, and he didn't need to get in shape or warm up, but seeing the others might aid in his expectations for the mission. He followed the group, all of whom seemed to accept Azreal's offer.

Casper was also curious to see some of the new weaponry he'd never been allowed to use before. With full armory access, thier advantage on the battlefield would be far greater. While they walked, Caper brought up the terrain satellite photos that were included in the brief. There were some vantages and a good amout of cover, but overall, the bunker was desiged to be defensible. Infiltration would be difficult. There weren't many entrances, and the guards were sure to be vigilent if they knew the importance of what they guarded.

Casper finished analyzing the photo as they reached the proposed sim room. "So, what kind of sim would adequately display each of our unique abilites, and remain safe enough for no one to need repairs or medicine?"
    "I am the brightest light, for I am darkness. I know everything, for I know nothing. I am a container, brimming with emotion, for I am empty."
    --Bebedora, Arc the Lad

"Intelligence is the key, and she is locked out." - Josh Sneed, in reference to his ex.

Post Fiend
    OOC: Sorry everyone I kept meaning to mention it in the briefing but somehow kept getting sidetracked away from it, so consider this knowledge as part of the dossiers, (while you won't know the name IC, the arc is a parralell to Cheyenne Mountain IRL) The base is essentially a hollowed out mountain. One main entrance, any other potential entrances, of which only two were spotted, are probably air vents. Everything else about the base is essentially invisible except for a very fuzzy outline of the very very outside edge of the base through IR imaging, and the knowledge that it is very extensive due to the size of the power signature coming from it. It is also powered by a fusion (not fision) reactor.

IC
    Abaddon caught up to him, and stated her fears. Azrael knew how much that had to cost her, knew that admitting any weakness even to him was as sure a sign of fear as he had ever seen in her. He stopped a moment, turning to look, searching her eyes. He had the power to deny her this mission, he knew it, and she knew it. If she was unsure of herself then he probably should. He wouldn't though, he had the power, he did not have the will.

If he, of all people, decided Abaddon was unfit for service, she would never again be awakened for anything resembling a mission, if at all. He couldn't bear that. He wouldn't bear that. He was about to reply to reassure her, he opened his mouth to do so, and then the others caught up to them. He could have ground his teeth in frustration. In the cafeteria they had been invading his personal time, but now he was their commander. Like it or not they were supposed to talk to him. He took a deep breath mentally and responded to each as they approached him.

As Kindle told him how honored she was to be serving with them he could hear the faint thump of her heart, indicating her nervousness, or excitement, she deserved more than a cool brush off, she was young, and still passionate about what she did. She could be hurt or offended easily by any sort of indifference. While he was far more concerned about Abaddon than this young cyborg, he knew Abaddon could wait for the moment, the cyborg could not. So he nodded politely to her and spoke the truth to her "And I am honored to work with one who has sacrificed so much for the cause, I do not know that I could have done as you have, were I in your place. I look forward to seeing you in action, for now..." Even as he began to turn back to Abaddon ready to move away some so that he could discuss with her the situation without the others hearing, Masraik showed up, asking him to wait.

This one he was unfamiliar with, but he had certain traits Azrael was familiar with from what he had seen so far. Azrael even suspected that while Masraik was a new attempt at a Pure One, the protocols had used one of the original pools as a template at the very least. If they had, then Azrael was far more familiar with Masraik than anyone would suspect except maybe Abaddon and Quantas. One thing was certain, he had to show this one respect, otherwse he would likely turn into a brick wall of resistance, or show boat so much in an attempt to gain respect that dealing with him would be impossible.

Azrael took the time to quickly reach out and squeeze Abaddon's shoulder and flash her an understanding smile giving her what public reassurance he could, hoping to get the chance to tell her his thoughts momentarily. Releasing her shoulder and motioning for Masraik to follow as the approached the lift he nodded his head respectfully, waiving off the other man's thanks, and half jokingly adding "I never leave a fallen comrade down if I can help them get back up." Mentally he added, sometimes not even if they are beyond ever getting back up, his eyes not moving from Masraiks face, even as his thoughts flickered to Abaddon, and the mission that had separated them for cold ages.

Obviously studying the bulky Masraik Azrael smiled and said "I think a little sparring could be arranged, though I'm still deciding how to run the sim, we need to learn about each other, the best way to do that is to fight one another, but we also need to work out a team dynamic, the best way to do that is to fight an enemy... I'll let you know what's going on when we get there. Also, I don't think there will be much chance of a truly covert insertion. Once we are in the base I think its gonna be blood, guts, and Mayhem. If that's the case I want you front and center alongside me. I work in the thick of it, you do too, we might need to clear the path for some of the others as we go."

The lift in front of them dinged and though there was room for more on the lift Azrael pulled Abaddon into the lift with him and said "See you at the sim." while firmly pushing the close door button before anyone else could get on. The door slid shut and as the lift lowered he reached out and gently sent a surge of electricity through the panel temporarily shorting the lift out while the backups came on line. With this stolen moment of solitude Azrael adressed Abaddon.

He reached out and gently touched her face, something he would never have done in public, walking arm and arm had been more an open expression of emotion than they had allowed themselves in centuries. He looked into her eyes and said "You, my Lady of the Abyss, are as I am. We are weapons. We are old weapons that have been hard used, but still we endure. I trust you explicitly, there is no one, no one, I would rather fight beside. You have never turned on a teamate to date, and as far as I know, outside of a fleeting iritation you have never even thought about hurting me. The day you turn on me is the day you are no longer you, but the day you stop fighting is the day you no longer exist."

"I think your memory is less fractured than mine, I sometimes get my memories... confused. But just remember what it was to work with the others, how it was when we eight..." he looked puzzled for a minute then shook his head and said "seven, how we seven, used to work together. It didn't matter if we worked solo for ten missions straight, we could always come back together and work as a team. We can do the same, even if it is a different team now."

With that the backups kicked in and the lift continued on its way with a smooth, if somewhat sudden acceleration.

ooc: Mir feel free to move us to the sim rooms.

Regular
    Honestly a bit surprised at the abrupt separation, but beginning to understand the situation between the two, Masraik reaches over to nudge Kindle. "Guess they needed to get a quickie in before the mission eh?" Bellowing his deep laugh for the first time that day, he felt better seeing something other than formal nonsense. "I guess they'll want a private 'one on one' before they do anything with the group!" Cracking himself up, he slapped Kindle on the shoulder.

"Come on ma chère, lets find another lift down." Laughing again to himself while walking to the next nearest lift, Masraik digs for his cigar case again and pulls out his silica screen. Squeezing the bottom right corner of the unfurled screen causes it to solidify into a 14x14" hard screen with a consistency of steel. Reaching around to the back of it, he pulls out a cord which he wraps around his wrist and reconnects into itself. Holding up his left arm Masraik is able to use his right arm to browse the data given to them in the briefing.

Looking at the information they have from satellite feed, he sees why Azrael wants him up front. A mountain base... a very easily defended mountain base at that. <One entrance in, one entrance out it would seem. Wait...> Flipping through some history records for the region from his database, Masraik finds what he was looking for. <That region was hit with an earthquake of 7.0 magnitude some years back...>

Tapping away on his control panel as he walked he gained a little enlightenment. Stopping short as he figured his numbers he looks up. "That base can withstand at least a 32 megaton nuclear blast within a four mile radius... Thats a 1.64lb antimatter bomb... I'm talking solid metal infrastructure with shock absorbing shift plates minimum. If we don't catch the doors of this place open already, we may as well destroy the entire mountain trying to get in! I don't foresee this being some smash and grab mission..." Masraik continues to walk along, talking to himself, or whomever may be listening to him rattle on.

Regular
    OOC: Yeah lol I know what it means but that was a personal glitch type thing lol...I always use ETA to just mean like 'how long until' kind of deal. So after you said you lol'ed...I happened to lol at what I said

IC: He nodded to the General as he finished and Azrael dismissed then. Speaking at the same time as a few of the others "Dust to dust." Following a few of the others out of the room he caught up to the one called Masraik saying something about how tough it was to get in. Grinning, he loved these kinds of missions. Clearing his throat...if he really had one to clear he wasn't sure but he wanted to get Masraik's attention without interrupting too bad. "Well perhaps some of us designed for stealth missions could do something to get in. According to the maps there's a few air vent entrances, or they look like air vents, that could possibly serve better than trying to directly open the front door or a wall with the information you just said." Getting into the lift next to Masraik he motioned to come on. "You heading for the sim as well? It'd do some good to learn a little about eachother's tactics and such before heading into the mission." He leaned back against the far wall of the lift and crossed his arms. It's been a bit since he's been on a mission, getting warmed up will help and getting to learn everyone else is a great way to bond before getting thrown into the fire.

Veteran
    OOC: Mas, try to type in past tense, not present (he wanted X, instead of he wants X)

also, I was writing my post and got sidetracked. You posted in the meantime. Had to edit mine. ;)

IC:

Masraik, as large as he was, took big enough steps and covered enough ground that he got where he wanted when he wanted. He considered his offer at spar, but it wasn't what he was made for. Melee was a last ditch effort. He was made to get in, get out, and interact as little as possible with the environment. Down to footprints in sand, he was to be careful to the point of being untraceable. Not to say he wasn't confident in his skills or limberness, or strength for that matter; but strength was moot. Punching a mountain does little to making a tunnel through it. He was quite certain that short of lethal intent, his chances of subduing the hulking creature would end in failure.

Masraik was already departing to go bother the other Pureés present when he decided he'd go use the room. He'd been thawed for a few weeks now and had participated in another mission since then. He supposed that since he was already awake, the Prots decided to conserve their resources and not put him into stasis for another couple years. Usually, he had quick turn-around times anyway though. It was never known when a chance at assassination of a major player was possible. Sometimes there were only a couple of hours notice that he needed to be thawed, briefed, energized, and combat ready. There was a bundle of people standing at the lift as the doors to the lift closed and subsequently moved only a short distance before going on the fritz.

"Looks like it's us, Tin Man," he said to the android nearby. "You going?" He asked. "Might as well figure out what the new guys can do. Not to mention the latest in artificial technologies and biomimetics ," he said, motioning to Casper but talking primarily to himself. The lift started to move again and he walked over to the waiting bunch. "I'm sure I'll see you there," he said back to Casper.

"So," he said, swaggering into pace as they walked for the next lift. "Can't figure out that everyone who's seen as much as they have needs a little time to themselves yet? I've been around for a good bit during both of your lifetimes and you've only just met me," he said. "Not necessarily an accident," he continued with a chuckle.

Quantas started again, "Ten minutes is all they need for now. It's a lifetime for them. I'm all bubbly just seeing someone from my youth again, let alone two of 'em," he snickered. "But I know not to get in their way right now. I thought all my old friends were gone for good. I'm happy to see a couple of 'em enjoy themselves, even if they don't remember me anymore," Quantas said frankly. He shrugged, "Just some advice. Not a threat." He punched Masraik's arm, "You'll see when it's your turn."
    Last edited by Jolly Rensha; 18-03-2009 at 00:30.

Regular
    Kindle smiled cheerfully at her acknowledgment. When he said "For now..." she got the hint, "Yes'sir" she said, barely holding back the informal wink.

{I like him! It's been a long while since someone's mentioned what I had given up.} Kindle, inspired by the support of Commander Azrael, stayed positive even while thinking back to her family and friends, whom were mostly still living within traveling distance {Not that they'd recognize me anymore, i was just a quarter worth of implants when I left for good}

A slap on her shoulder snapped her right back to the present, "Jeez, Mas, remember you strength, don't make me fill you with shrapnel, I know how much you hate that." She threatened him teasingly as if she had the upper hand, knowing full well from previous missions that he could smash her to pieces if he had a mind to. Kindle enjoyed her random times with Masraik, {I just hope he don't berserk like our last mission}. Kindle supposed THAT incident was the reason Masraik had become more relaxed around her.

Masraik's train of thought had already gotten him back to business, his silicon screen out examining mission details, Kindle looked "I'm not as worried about getting in as much as I'm worried about getting out, technology-intact if they've got their defenses online.

When one of the GELF's motioned Masraik onto the lift, she told Masraik "Go on ahead, I'll be right up, I left something very important." Her energy at maximum, she turn right back in the direction of the briefing room, without waiting for his response.

...Only to have Longview come up. She perked up when her new GELF acquaintance appeared, only to glower at his initial comments {I was TOTALLY considerate of those two just now, pffft} She was disappointed, here she thought she had met someone who wasn't negative, but Kindle swore she was doomed to be surrounded by either supreme-ists or naggity pessimists of varying degrees.

She didn't hear what he said after that, her mood bounced right back up to normal, which would be an annoying level of optimism for most normal people {Must..Find..Dropped..Power Bar..it's my last trail mix flavored bar..} She left Masraik and Longview, and briskly walked back toward the briefing room.

Regular
    ooc: I HATE RETYPING *CRY!* ... stupid F5

IC: After taking the lick from Longview, Masraik looked over at him in confusion. "What do you mean? If you mean having a strong desire for a relationship with someone, then I don't believe I'll ever have that problem." Masraik reached and tapped himself on the temple to emphasize his meaning. "These memories feel current, and cause internal reactions to stimuli that shouldn't even exist. The protocols screwed up in their design, leaving genetic memory intact and now I'm stuck with memories of lives I did not live. They're also incapable of subduing me long enough to remove this screw up of theirs..."

In quiet contemplation, trying to get his mind back on the mission Masraik followed Matthias onto the lift. "Even if we can get in through these supposed vents, Kindle has a point..." Looking over for her, he watched as she skittered away. <Damn it, that girl never sits still!> "If we get in, its not going to be pretty getting out. And securing data from inside this place? We'll be lucky if the entire base doesn't lock down on us. Going into the unknown is a bit agitating, in a manner that I hope no one on the team gets impatient in the infiltration and does some rogue action that jeopardizes us."

Deciding that tactics would have to wait until everyone was together, Masraik pushed on the corner of his screen and it softened up again. He rolled it up and put it away. When Masraik put the case away, he felt another vial that reminded him of something. He pulled it out, opened it up, and dumped the contents into his hand. "Before I forget, you'll need to inoculate yourselves with these injections, otherwise I won't be able to help you with the side effects of being around me for too long. Sorry I didn't remember earlier... I'm used to playing with cyborgs and androids."

After he capped the container, he lifted his right arm, flexed so everyone could see, then grunted. Seven slits appeared in the dorsal side of his triceps, spread open, and showed what looked like gills. "Otherwise, you'll be eternally stuck in a nightmare from this." He reached in with his fingers and yanked out one of the gills. "Its full of hallucinogenic poison and when I get worked up, and always when I go berserk, its impossible for me to control who is effected." Moments later, the slits closed up. "And anyone who maintains long term contact gradually become infected."

Masraik fished out another vial from the wonder pocket, inserted the gill to make more inoculations later, dusted his hand off and kept the other handful of injectors held out. "Any questions?"
    Last edited by Masraik; 18-03-2009 at 07:38.

Fire shot through the nerves of Abaddon's face as Azrael touched her cheek. It had been so long that she nearly forgot the name of the emotion that buzzed through her: desire. She could hardly listen to what he was saying as the uncomfortable feeling took over a section of her mind, and she tried to push it away like she usually could with her other emotions. Her voice was whispered as the lift started to move, and as she responded to his remarks. "I know, Azra. It's just...it's almost as if I can't trust myself anymore...and I don't want to be separated from you anymore. We spent centuries apart, not even being allowed to be awake at the same time because we let our emotions get the best of us. And now, finally, they gave us a chance to redeem ourselves." It seemed ridiculous, but Abaddon could swear she felt like crying. "Quite frankly, Az, I don't think that I want to be redeemed if it means that I have to hide everything from everyone else."

Just then, the doors opened up to the green level. It was a short walk from the lift to sim room two, and the glossy metallic doors opened automatically for them to enter. Abaddon walked in, studying the armory that made up the "antechamber" leading into the sim room. Abaddon looked over what was presented to her, and sighed. Pressing a button on the wall, she said, "Do you jerks think that I can do a sim without my Asterael? Hurry up and get it down here." She let go of the buttons, mumbling, "Idiots," as she went through the rest. Everything was loaded with blank rounds, as the sims were designed to make things feel real, even going so far as breaking bones, without as much danger from a fatal wound. Not that "fatal" meant anything to the GELFs.

She picked up her standard hand gun, and a few flash grenades. It was after she belted on the holsters for these things that a man dressed in white came in, holding a long package covered in black cloth. Abaddon smiled, and took the weapon gingerly. Glaring at the tech, she said, "Took you long enough," before she pulled the gauzy fabric from her favorite weapon.

It had three blades, and was designed after a really old tech show's weapon called a Bat'leth. It had the standard three blades, two scythes at the ends and one long, swooping one in the middle. Three handles made up the back side of the blade that measured about 4 feet in length, tip to tip. It had been modified so that, at a tough of a button, the thing could collapse at an invisible joint hear the middle to make it smaller, and to change the maneuverability. She gingerly touched the tips, causing the skin to split sightly on her finger tips. It was still sharp and well taken care of from the last time she had used it.

She set it against the wall, grabbing the thin body armor that she preferred. It could fit easily under her outing gear and be nearly invisiable. However, seeing as she was wearing a tank top, it was fully visible, black-blue material against her white skin. Then came on a set of thigh and shin guards made out of the same material, making her deceptively feminine flat shoes seem out of place. After doing up the Velcro, she she stood.

Sucking on her sliced fingertips after putting on the armor, she waited for Azra to finish ((OOC: assuming he wasn't done before Abaddon was. ^_-)) and for the others to arrive and gather their things.

OOC: Made an edit, ebcause GE's post made me realize that I forgot her body armor...hehe...
    Last edited by Mireldeyn; 18-03-2009 at 20:48.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

OOC: haha...it said it didn't post my post, but it really did...ignore this....
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Post Fiend
    He accepted her admission quietly, knowing that nothing he could say would quell those fears, it was something all the Originals feared, the loss of their abilities, of their purpose. Of the end of their existence as they knew it. Of course Abaddon and he had extra reason to fear. If either one of them was put into that final deep sleep the other would follow shortly by choice or by force. Whatever they wanted they had to hide, at least a little, for now.

They got to the entrance to the sim and starting loaded up with the safety mod weapons. Each was tagged electronically to work in the sim with its safety protocol. They could be set anywhere from lethal force to complete safety. The sim used very advanced holograms and forcefields to both create the illusion of combat situations and to protect those within the sim. As he loaded up he began to issue commands to the computer control.

"Sim authorization Azrael, code Alpha Beta Alpha Double Delta Omega Nu." After the beep acknowledging his authorization code he continued "Sim setup command Pre Load combat simulation Delta Epsilon Epsilon Pi Sigma Henry Iota Theta. Load General Combat environment full safeties. Multiple combatants. Multiple weapon types. Engagement at range and at close quarters authorized. Friendly fire on. Injury punishment on End command."

While he issued his commands he armed and armored himself first puttin on a utility vest of body armor capable of stopping most small arms fire and greatly reducing the damage from more powerful rifles, and dipersing energy weapons. He also donned similar leg gaurds and a helmet. Some Gelf disdained armor feeling instead that their own abilities should be enough to avoid injury, he had found long ago that it was better to have armor and not need it than to not have it and need it. He then gathered his weapons, going light he chose one of the safetied assault rifles, it was one of the multi ammo models that fired flechets, plasma bolts, or the regular bullets he could find in use by the corponation troops. He also took backup pistols, his standard sword for melee combat, a brace of throwing knives, and a bandoleer of grenades that would only function in the VR environment.

Once satisfied with his overall situation he decided to sit wait for the others to join him.

Veteran
    OOC: Heheheh... abaddon and deep shizzle as codes. ^_^ You're funny GE.

IC:

"Not exactly," Quantas mumbled. Learn on your own is the name of the game, I guess, he thought. Masraik pulled out some vials and a piece of his biology, explaining something about nightmares and hallucinogens. He shrugged as the lift opened, "Eh. The protocols would have made it a mandatory inoculation if they thought we would be around each other long enough to make it purposeful." After he stepped into the lift, Quantas leaned on the side and crossed his arms. Almost not worth it, he thought, Working with others. I'm a lone wolf. "It's a short walk, but I want to get there before we get asked why we take so long," he said dryly.

Regular
    Masraik temporarily ignored Longview's comment and begins casually tossing the injections to everyone around him that didn't already have cybernetic lungs with filtration devices, except for Longview. Looking at him, Masraik said, "The last GELF that ignored my inoculation had to be destroyed and brought back from a previously frozen genmem. He was only in contact with me for three consecutive hours of combat."

Mas held up the last injector as the lift came to an abrupt stop. When the door slid open, he put the antidote between thumb and forefinger and flicked it towards Longview's abdomen like a dart. Without waiting to see if it connected, Masraik stormed off down the hall into the training sim prep area.

Upon entering he saw Azrael and Abaddon gearing up and smirked. "Ya know, if you'd like I can enter your biometrics too." With that, he slapped the palm of his hand on a seemingly bare wall.

"Masraik confirmed. Will you be performing your 1,623rd formula test?"

"Bloody hell no!" Masraik shouted at the voice, "They still have to fix the last crap they used on me! Open the armory would you?"

At that, a panel of the wall slid away, which revealed an additional room. "A little addition I put in myself. I keep all my gear here since they have me in here so often." Masraik walked over to the corner and disappeared into the dark for a few moments. When he emerged he was decked out in his usual tactical gear with a full metal plate exoskeleton painted with the anti glare black camouflage paint. Only adding to his bulk, Masraik now looked like a rhinoceros covered in dragon scales standing on its hind end. Strapped to his back was a towering black round object, shaped like the wing coverings of a bombardier beetle. This 'shell' however looked much heavier, and was about 6 foot tall. Otherwise, Masraik looked completely unarmed.

Masraik walked over to Azrael, set his shield on the floor, and removed the right half of his jacket. Performing the same biology lesson that he did on the elevator, he produced two more inoculations for the two in front of him. "I highly recommend you inoculate yourself, I'm not responsible for the consequences."

Masraik redressed himself, and waited for orders.

Regular
    He nodded to Masraik. "That's true." Standing there as he listened to the speech about infection and something else. He shugged lightly, performing the inoculation without worry. Whatever keeps his ass fighting is worth it. Walking out of the lift and into the sim room, he saw Abaddon and Azrael were already here. Getting over to a particular section he enjoyed, he gathered his usual combat gear.

The modified MP5 type weapon, his katana, throwing knives and his usual sidearm pistol. Of course he had suited up with his armor first, a full body suit with a thinner material at the joints for flexibility with his sheath built in. Non-glare black paint colored the suit as it basically was form-fitted to his body. It appeared to not be very thick but the material was made to highly reduce most types of weapons fire, including plasma ranges while stopping bullets as well. Of course it hurt a little more than the body armor others were wearing but his allowed him to be more flexible and faster on his feet.

The headgear he particularly liked (like a ninja mask type thing that I can't explain right now for the life of me lol) offered a heat vision and electromagnetic vision as well as a breathing filtration (gas mask function essentially) and finally a built in ear piece and mic that could be tuned to the correct frequencies for communications.

Finally sheathing the katana as he walked over to the others and smiled under his mask, waiting for the orders.

Thread Information