Thread: ABle Utopian Seeks Active kd

Question ABle Utopian Seeks Active kd

Hello i have been with utopia about 5 ages now and the kd i am is splitting end of age. I am currently a de sheperd not hybrid or attacker i am what i refer to as a dragon feeder / slayer. My kingdom i am in now thought we should try this new idea for wars and such and i volunteered for the job it has worked pretty darn good but as it is near middle to end of age there has been some serious lack of cooperation and brother hood. I am seeking a good decent kd for next age thats is a warring fun kd not to strict but likes the game and gets along well and is in need of my type of setup for this age i hope to work with it again it is a really good job. The whole kd would focus on attacking and when we would war i would take all my def specs and slay a dragon and take t o g and feed a dragon. So if you would like you can message me on aol as vtcountryredneck and we can go from there please identify who you are so i know to accept the im.

Regular
    I'm interested... I sent you a pm.

would love to have you in my kd but as an active attacker or t/m. we don't use dragons much

apparently i cant reply to pm's. i am unsure of the useage of irc i never really used it or heard of it. My main contacts are aim and yahoo but mostly aim ( i would be up to learning how to use irc tho). sorry for any inconveince i have played well as orc in the past i would be up to moving there if you would like. please respond to this post for again i apologize on the not being able to directly respond to the pm's. i am a flexable player and would be willing to try different set ups i learn fast and have a good knowledge of orc warrior or war hero human shepherd warrior or war hero and i am good at de sheperd.

Regular
    You can get into our IRC channel from utopiatemple.com or utonet.org.

In temple there is a Java Chat button on the left hand column. Click that, then enter a nick to use. Once you are connected, type: /join #Firestorm

Utonet.org, there is a nick entry on the left side of page. Enter a nick and click go. Once you are connected to that, type the same /join as the one I said above. Both work the same, it's up to you which one you use. Hope I can see you there.

Also, I really like the idea of a dragon slayer/feeder being in our kd. It is something I would be willing to try some time.

Post Fiend
    hi... if your looking for a warring kd who isnt really that strict but knows how to play for fun and war alot contact me

ym: resterangelsingson@yahoo.com

we can talk there and we can talk accounts and give you a heads up about my kd :p

i eves drop i. i went into the firestorm room and said hello you were not there i do have to get to work i look foward to contacting you and a later time tommorow most def look foward to hearing from you ty for contacting me ttyl

Regular
    join channel #masterminds :)

Regular
    Sorry I wasn't there. They said you had stopped by. I'm hoping you will be on pretty soon, really looking forward to having another player.

Thread Information