Thread: Looking for two new people to our kingdom

Looking for two new people to our kingdom

Quite simply we are a warring kingdom. We post targets and run ops. We expect targets to be followed and we let the aid flow during wars to help everyone out that we can. We require you to log in once daily out of war or two to three times a day for war. We do not expect you to set an alarm clock or do something that you can not such as attack from work if no access. If you have a 14 hour attack times then that is fine but you are expected to be active and log on twice a day in war at least.

We are currently in a very tough war and will take on most kingdoms that waive us so kingdoms we fight are everything and we take those that target us for a challenge so completely versatile wars. We have 3 wars because they have been long wars all of them and we have been eliminating those that don't listen or want to be team players so team is a big part of what we want.

Non the less we have about 3-4 provinces we will be getting rid of so i have a few openings. Experience is nice but not required as we will train and help you out as best as we can. We don't have forced build strats but we do require to be hybrid of some kind. Attacker/thief or attacker/mage. Witch one you pick is up to you.

Please either respond here or private message me. I have one move and 1 trade available to those that are interested

Regular
    Whats your location?

Thread Information