Thread: Have a life and love Playing Utopia?We need 2 guys

Post Fiend

Have a life and love Playing Utopia?We need 2 guys

Do you like to go out once in a while and "tie one off"? Actually interested in women and socializing with real people?Well then Utopia is not for you! LOL!

Just kidding.Some people know how to balance real life/fun and love playing Utopia,and we are them! We all have real lifes and chit happens sometimes.We expect everyone to be active in war time-when it counts the most!We expect all of our guys to attack at least 2 times a day in War,we use IRC,MSN,UMUNK and all the other goodies that go with Utopia.A lot of players are from Top 30 KD's and don't have the time they used to have to play Utopia when they were in University or High School ,or have Kids and jobs now and only have 1-3 hrs a day to Play Utopia and not the 4-8 hrs a day they used to have.If that's you then you fit in our KD for sure! We love War and wouldn't know what to do without it! I really don't know how some of the top KD's players stay interested in just growing all age :p .If you're that big fat useless Gnome who just wants to grow,then this KD is not for you.LOL!

Don't worry,you don't have to tie your lap top to your arse to play for us,but if you want to that would be great :) !

It be nice to pick up a couple of "office" guys like myself with access to the internet 24/7,but not expected as long as you can find a way to ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!

Regular
    Good luck. If I find some people, I'll send them your way. Whats your public IRC channel?

Post Fiend
    Our IRC is a private Channel and not open to the public.We wouldn't want any script thiefs for our bot.

hey there, i dun see anywhere i can click to pm u thou, i am interested, i am active and i have experience, used to play about 8 years back for 4-5 years, stopped for 3 years due to studies.

now im back :D

how do i contact u?

Thread Information