Thread: Utopia Angel

Question Utopia Angel

The military calculator seems to be off. Inaccurate numbers and 100% chances of success become fails. What's wrong with it and is there any better calculators out there?

I use to copy my SOM bfore calculations but that would even throw it off more. i stopped doing that, but i don't wanna get into next war with angel guessing game....any advise?

Learn math, stupid.

Also, this is supposed to on temple's forum - not OMAC's. Temple runs and owns Angel, OMAC doesn't.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Use the Som Calculator and then use angel to see how much you are sending.

If you think the numbers are not accurate then send a little extra.
    Gamer4Life

Banned
    Using the non-angel som calculator then using angel will give wrong numbers. People fail on my all the time because of that. Angel will you the right number all the time, every time.
    ontario2 I really do not see how one can fail an attack using angel. Make sure you check town watch just in case and never un-check protection. Yeah it might show 100% if you un-check it but if they have protection the odds of you fail are greater.
    angel has the best military calculator out there so you're in trouble if you are having problems with angel's military calculator.

vines stfu you have no clue what you are talking about.

SoM calc is 100% accurate. Use angel for the military calc, and the SoM calc to get the defense, and you will be fine. Only thing to watch for is TW being marked on Angel if you are hitting a Gnome.
    S E C R E T S

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    angel has the best military calculator out there so you're in trouble if you are having problems with angel's military calculator.
    not really...
    ive found that combining Som + SoM + metatron means the only time i fail is when i hit the wrong target =)

works a treat for linux users!

(or target gets monarch/casts MP/soldier aid etc)

Veteran
    A lot of people haven't been reading the guide to not bounce using Angel:

http://forums.utopiatemple.com/showt...03#post1666603

There have been some bounces because of TW and Aggression bugs which have been largely fixed in Angel. If you have TW or Aggression ticked in active spells, you also need to tick it in the military calculator (even though it may say not to). This will be fixed in the next release of Angel.

I should also add that the thievery calculator numbers when set to oow assume no relations. If unfriendly most ops are 42% more effective. We are working on updating the Thievery Calculator to better represent the game mechanics. Before you go on about the guide saying something different, the thievery numbers and mechanics in the guide are largely incorrect.
    That nerdy guy that obsesses with game mechanics.

vt2 is stupid as always :S

Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    Using the non-angel som calculator then using angel will give wrong numbers. People fail on my all the time because of that. Angel will you the right number all the time, every time.
    ontario2 I really do not see how one can fail an attack using angel. Make sure you check town watch just in case and never un-check protection. Yeah it might show 100% if you un-check it but if they have protection the odds of you fail are greater.
    wrong!!! and also: "...in case and never un-check protection" <- wtf?!
    protection is only at the bonus tab!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    vines stfu you have no clue what you are talking about.

SoM calc is 100% accurate. Use angel for the military calc, and the SoM calc to get the defense, and you will be fine. Only thing to watch for is TW being marked on Angel if you are hitting a Gnome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
    A lot of people haven't been reading the guide to not bounce using Angel:

http://forums.utopiatemple.com/showt...03#post1666603

There have been some bounces because of TW and Aggression bugs which have been largely fixed in Angel. If you have TW or Aggression ticked in active spells, you also need to tick it in the military calculator (even though it may say not to). This will be fixed in the next release of Angel.

I should also add that the thievery calculator numbers when set to oow assume no relations. If unfriendly most ops are 42% more effective. We are working on updating the Thievery Calculator to better represent the game mechanics. Before you go on about the guide saying something different, the thievery numbers and mechanics in the guide are largely incorrect.
    DHaran & Clampy are right :)

btw i also wanto add somthing that ppl dont seem to get and i am talling it to ppl over and over again...
    YOU NEED TO USE ONLY CB ON THE ATTACKER SIDE!!!! AND NOTHING ELSE!!!

on the def side you need to use som+som or cb then all army at home and that is it :)
    Last edited by Bijo; 22-03-2009 at 18:27.

Bijo, go join vines in the n00b castle.
    Your walls of quoted text don't impress anyone.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    Bijo, go join vines in the n00b castle.
    Your walls of quoted text don't impress anyone.
    vt2 its looks like the only thing you are good at is flaming ppl and making ppl leave them you loser!

let ppl here talk without you flaming ppl like a little kid

Learn math, stupid.

Also, this is supposed to on temple's forum - not OMAC's. Temple runs and owns Angel, OMAC doesn't.
    i mean what a ****ing loser instead of helping him you insult him and then have the nerve to criticize me ... get a life!

omac i am realy disappointed that you are leting somone like that to post ****y stuff like that here on the forums

if VT2 doesnt deserve a ban no one does!

Give it up, n00b.
    Back to the castle with you, so you can hug vines all day long.

Your 'signature' is horribly fat and long, and all you ever seem to do is take up space.

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    Your 'signature' is horribly fat and long, and all you ever seem to do is take up space.
    as opposed to your short thin signature that doesnt take any space what so ever :)

Mine's not in garish colors, or used as advertisment.
    Maybe I'll file another on you again.

Go away to the n00b castle, where you belong.

Thread Information