Thread: Decently Active KD looking for one experienced player.

Regular

Decently Active KD looking for one experienced player.

Hey there all,

One of my players left due to RL commitments, so we have a slot to fill. Preferable someone who plays A/T.

We consist of:
    - 12 very active players who idle on MSN alot,
    - 5 active but not MSN users, and
    - another 5 who do the best they can (sometimes very active sometimes semi-active).

However i am trying to increase the number of active players and the departure of one of the semi-actives has given me this chance.
    Some tidbits about us:

- We have AT LEAST 5 wars every age. Guaranteed. You can expect 2 more wars this age. Not to say we win all of them, but we give a mean fight. You can have a look at our war summaries if you are interested.

- We usually stay at top 300-350 in the networth/land charts.

- We don't play for the charts. We play for fun, mostly. But we expect people to follow orders (Chaining, NS targets, donate to dragon, slay dragon etc.) and be active.

- In war, 2 attacks a day for every attacker is standard.

- No selfish explorers/farms/honor whorers/T/Ms allowed.

- We have fun playing as a team, and discussing mindless things in the forums. Nobody acts like a know-it-all, we all correct each others mistakes and admit mistakes. We do sometimes have heated discussions but all in good sport.

- We don't use MIRC or UMUNK. No need to trouble yourself with those.

- However you must use MSN and Utopiapimp. I can help you with pimp if you don't know how to use it, but you must be willing to learn.

So there, if you are an experienced player coming back to the game
    or you are in a ghetto wanting to defect into a KD that's not too serious, trying to improve steadily and decently active, we could use another active player.

Add me at MSN:
    d3thst0rm@hotmail.com

If you PM me, tell me about your experience with Utopia and how active i can expect you to be.

In short, i am building the KD into something better every age when i bring in new players. It has improved much for the past 3 ages. We haven't exactly reached "that point" yet but it would be awesome if you want to help us. We could really use another fighter.

Here's some idea of what the kd looks like:

** Statistics **
    Provinces in Kingdom: 22
    Total Land: 27,772 Acres (Average: 1,262 Acres)
    Total Networth: 4,462,973gc (Average: 202,862gc)
    Average Networth per Acre: 160.7gc
    Dragon Cost: 7,810,203gc
    Dragon Send Range: 3,570,378gc - 5,578,716gc

** Relations **
    Stance: Normal (no bonuses)
    War History: 3 Wars, 1 Win (33%)

** Races **
    Orc: 11 (50%)
    Dark Elf: 5 (23%)
    Human: 2 (9%)
    Elf: 2 (9%)
    Gnome: 2 (9%)

Regular
    Ok wall of text i know but my players don't often leave so i need to make it count. :)

Regular
    Wow am surprised with how fast i got a response. The spot's filled. But if you still want in contact me next age.

Regular
    Location?

Regular
    You have a thread that says you're looking for players. Are you interested in joining or you have someone interested?

Thread Information