Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Super vines.

Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    Fellah I'm glad you take pity on me. I have to deal with people such as DHaran all day.
    I'm pretty sure you missed the point there...

Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    DHaran make one, don't make one it does not matter to me. Do what you want. But latter on do not say anything about how you wished you made an account and this-and-that.
    Fellah I'm glad you take pity on me. I have to deal with people such as DHaran all day.
    This is my point vines, I only want to make a Gen province for the sole purpose of shredding you with better gameplay and strategy. And you seem to have the impression that I think of myself as an elite player, that is far from the truth. However, I certainly know I have a better understanding of this game than you, as is apparent by your ramblings to everyone who reads them.

Someone needs to put you in your place, and I want that to be me. If you intend to hide behind your new found idealism of playing together with your kingdom, then I won't bother making the province. Because if I do, and you avoid me, I will neglect the province, then you will most likely finally come along and start attacking me and tell everyone how bad you raped my abandoned province, lol.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    then you will most likely finally come along and start attacking me and tell everyone how bad you raped my abandoned province, lol.
    Odds are even if this were to happen, ppl most likely will neglect what he says anyways...

You won't be hunting him alone, Dharan.
    Even with the two of us, we'll still kick his ghetto provinces' asses, plus his own giant ass.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Well I don't want to be involved in a gang bang. Someone needs to prove to him, that in an even 1 on 1, his strategies and false understanding of game mechanics makes him inferior to the average player.
    S E C R E T S

Banned
    DHaran you better I will fight you if you make an account. Pick any race you want and personality you like. It will not matter. You will lose and I'm going to prove it. The minimum acres is our land cap. One week from the time we get out of protection that will be the dead line for the fight.

Edit: Lets make it rather than a week let us make it any time as long as we are both ready. This will keep the fight as fair as possible.
    Last edited by vines; 03-04-2009 at 15:58.

No, no.
    If vines wants to take nothing, and make it something, then I'll be happy to challenge him.

Let's his badass leadership-skills at work.
    Or are you going to pretend that 'duelling' Dharan is more important than trying to get a functional kingdom, that can win a war against one I train?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Banned
    I'm not a leader in terms of telling people what to do. I'm a leader in leading the way and making things happen during war.
    VT2 may be next age that would be a good learning experience for me. But I must do this you and I both know I must whoop up on DHaran.
    VT2 maybe you can PM some times about leading a kingdom. That is really my only weakness.

lol sweet
    S E C R E T S

Vines has a weakness now?
    Uhh, and what were you trying to say with the above thing?

VT2 and vines in the same thread? :S

that can only spell... failure. Enjoy your troll thread gentlemen xD

lol its fun read. srsly.
    Last edited by munafix; 04-04-2009 at 06:37.

vines has become a parody of himself it seems.

Before it seemed like he was serious, 100%. But now, it seems like he is having a laugh almost.

Something has changed. I'm scared.

vines can't beat a province we have in our kingdom:

** Networth per Acre **
    1. Rastiv [DE] - 14,392gc

Thread Information