Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Super vines.

Post Fiend

Super vines.

So, vines always has high population strats, but he never actually gets them to max draft from what i have seen.
    Ive decided to change my human merch into the ultimate vines province, running 50% homes and testing how high i can push my draft.
    So far i have+15% Population sci and im at 85% DR still making over 100k an hour on 4k acres-wages only eat 20k of that(50% PR).
    And thats with only 10% homes atm.

Once i get all my homes built up how high do you think i can push my draft while paying my wages?
    And once my province is stage 4 godkiller mode, who wants to fight it?

Banned
    Right now I have a that's sporting +135opa and +125dpa My raw ME is at 106%(200%wages), my BE is at 105%. The only thing is I'm making less than 2,000gc a day. Yes my military is awesome that is the price one has to pay for awesomeness. Also I plan on beefing up my opa to +145opa and my dpa to +135dpa. It is going to take some work on my part.
    With 200% wages I do not see you getting past 85% with only the means your provinces can bring in.
    My draft rate for this province I speak of is 93%-95%. I plan on upping that number to 95%-97% as my province gains more land.
    If your wages are 100% I can see you getting up to around 95%. The trick is to be able to up have rawme at 107.6% and running a good amount of forts and tgs.
    Last edited by vines; 22-03-2009 at 17:49.

135 OPA and 125 DPA?

That's 22.5 elites per acre, for raw offense alone.
    Considering that each acre holds 25 people umodded, you must be running some KILLER 'strat' there, vines, or you're simply telling lies again.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Hey, vines, post this 'killer' province of yours.
    I want to see your 135 OPA and 125 DPA, with 105% BE, with my own eyes.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Banned
    Look I know, it's even pushing my skills to the limit. But I'm learning from it and like I said before I can make those numbers even higher. When the gen age ends I will post up the stats and I will even post up the location so you can take a look at it. I just attacked a dark elf with his military at home. His military is 1ooOpa with 70dpa.

Then post your crystalball, vines.

If we pretend that you manage to achieve a 125% offensive strength, through whatever means, which is so easy, even you can do it, you'll need 18 human elites per acre - out of a total 25 pop per acre unmodded.

Do you have 18x[your acres] elites, vines?

One more, for good measure.

Consider 25 pop per acre. This is unmodded maximum, with everything built, and no homes.
    You need 16.5 peasants to maintain 100% building effectiveness.
    Pretend that we get 125% offensive and defensive power. This is easy to get.

A human elite, with 25% increase in offense and defense, is 7.5/3.75 - rather than 6/3.

If vines has 135 OPA, that means he has 18 elites per acre. These 18 elites per acre are 67.5 DPA.
    Vines says he has 125 DPA.

Let's pretend he has 18 elites per acre, which account for 67.5 DPA - this leaves 57.5 DPA.

57.5 DPA, translated into human defensive dudes, on 125% defensive power, is 7.66 defensive dudes per acre.

That's 18 EPA, and 7.66 DSPA - a total of 25.66 pop, just like that.
    Where does vines get the population needed to pay his wages, let alone maintain 105% BE?

The answer is, vines does not have 135 OPA and 125 DPA.
    He's pretending that he does, just like he pretended that his old gnome/artisan had 100 DPA at home when it sent out 100 OPA.

Banned
    VT2 you and I both know the province I'm running has the numbers I speak of. VT2 I know it sound unbelievable but 135opa and 125dpa but it is true it just takes a lot of skill. In fact I believe with this province I'm running I can make those numbers even higher, much higher.

So it takes skill to run a gnome with 60 practical OPA, and 55 practical DPA?

Banned
    What do you mean practical? I just attacked a dark elf with ~70dpa and I just have over 80dpa at home. Most people when they attack they have around 60dpa or less. Also this is the reason they weakened the gnomes' elites. They were far to powerful and it gets worse at higher acres.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    What do you mean practical? I just attacked a dark elf with ~70dpa and I just have over 80dpa at home. Most people when they attack they have around 60dpa or less. Also this is the reason they weakened the gnomes' elites. They were far to powerful and it gets worse at higher acres.
    hitting a prov half your size doesnt count ;-)

Banned
    I always attack province my own size. I'm not like most of the players that call themselves good. and the thing is we are in fortified stance so I had to send much more than I would normally have to and my opa would be higher than 135.
    Remember greenie when I talk about provinces I attack always know they are the same size. Kingdoms get pissed off at me some time because I don't attack smaller provinces. Now if in war I'll attack a smaller province if I'm the only that can do it safely other wise I won't do it.

Post Fiend
    I would like to see your net after some fbs..

Banned
    The first thing I would do would be to TM the wizards on the other side by the time we got into war I would have a lot net worth per acer but I would still be strong set up to build 40% guilds to pump my wizards. That's the thing if I know a province has strong magic or thievery or both to me that mean they are lacking in military power so I just take their land even before the war starts. Yeah those with hight tpa and wpa do not like me.

Thread Information