Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The KD I am part of.

Quote Originally Posted by Swirvin' Birds View Post
    Notice the words 'decent kingdom'. From a player who doesn't think making 14 attacks on a kingdom isn't a 'wave'. You've got a reality problem there Catwalk.
    Where did I say 14 hits aren't a wave? Even 4-5 hits can be a wave, a mini wave in that case. My statement is perfectly accurate, if you have activity to hit twice a day and don't have major issues with teamwork you can easily find a decent kingdom to join with a minimum of effort. Did you try and fail?
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Catwalk View Post
    Did you try and fail?

"No," scolded Yoda. "Do, or do not. There is no try."
    "You're a failtroll Newark." - Catwalk

Quote Originally Posted by Newark View Post
    "No," scolded Yoda. "Do, or do not. There is no try."
    i lol'd
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    RD, it is easy to get 4/4 while bashing ghettos. Grow to like 5-7mil nw at least and find a war there, you will see you cannot coordinate stuff through forums and PMs.. :]

+1
    Well as I wrote we're just outside of the NW world list and have been the whole age. And I wouldn't consider the KDs we've been warring as ghettos. Atleast 2 of them have been around for a while and are well knowned warring KDs.
    It IS possible to coordinate stuff by using Monarch message, forum and in game messages as long as u have good players who thinks for 3 minutes before they attack. And I guess it helps alot that almost half the KD consists of old timers who has been around for many years now and doesn't need directions to do the right thing. :)

I'm sure IRC would help us alot but it isn't a must to run a decent warring KD.

there's a big difference in what's needed to be be top 10 from what's needed to be 50-60
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

I know dude.
    Thought u guys were talking about decent warring KDs and not top ten. Or actually i think the discussion was about coordinating stuff without irc. Which we do pretty damn well. :)
    If we we're aiming for top 20 half the KD would leave so that wouldn't be very wise lol.

many spectacular warring kds in the top 20. the lack of wars in the top generally isn't from lack of want, it's from the kingdoms being good enough that a semi-stalemate occurs. many kingdoms don't want to waste a few days in war for minimal growth.
    #Beastblood

Yes I know? I'm not sure if I understand what u are trying to say or point out here...
    We are not aiming for top 20.

Regular
    I don't think Shockwave understands that there is a level of play outside the top 20.

IRC is a useful tool, and I like to play in a kingdom that utilises it. However it is not a necessary for every kingdom out there if they can reach a level they are happy with without it.

In the ghettos IRC can be a bit of a joke, i occasionally go back to my old kd channel and see another ex-kd player a 1 maybe 2 current players for the kd. without wide spread usage it becomes redundant

Thought u guys were talking about decent warring KDs and not top ten.
    i was referring to the comment that i read as "there are no decent warring kds in the top ten"
    #Beastblood

Misunderstanding then. There's some awesome warring KDs in top ten I know. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbon
    I don't think Shockwave understands that there is a level of play outside the top 20.

IRC is a useful tool, and I like to play in a kingdom that utilises it. However it is not a necessary for every kingdom out there if they can reach a level they are happy with without it.

In the ghettos IRC can be a bit of a joke, i occasionally go back to my old kd channel and see another ex-kd player a 1 maybe 2 current players for the kd. without wide spread usage it becomes redundant
    Well said. Good job on kicking ass and having fun Rick, keep it up.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Thread Information