Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragonwars: Flames of War OOC

Regular
    you got seniority on me Mir so go ahead and don't worry about it. I'll think of something over the next day or so to change it to

Post Fiend
    Shari: Approved

Matt: Thanks for that I appreciate you making it easy, especially since you spoke first.

When's the IC going up Goldenthreadmasterperson?
    "I am the brightest light, for I am darkness. I know everything, for I know nothing. I am a container, brimming with emotion, for I am empty."
    --Bebedora, Arc the Lad

"Intelligence is the key, and she is locked out." - Josh Sneed, in reference to his ex.

Post Fiend
    dunno, I'll give it at least another day, if I don't hear any other rumblings of interest I'll get the IC up by friday.

*huggles Matt* I appreciate it, too. ^_^ I means that I don't have to re-think up my character...I remember having to change her around once before, but I think that was the first time that I played in DW. ^_^

You just earned a plate of cookies. ^_^ *gives plate of cookies to Matt, and spares 2 for GE, one for each of his threads*
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Post Fiend
    just so you'll know I'll be gone all w-end...

Post Fiend
    any other takers? Speak now or forever hold your peace. (or at least have to work harder to convince me to let you in)

Regular
    I'd like to join, but I'm starting my new job on Monday, and the next 2 weeks I don't want to take on anything extra, 2 papers to write, 1 research project, and 2 programs to write.

If I did play I'd probably name her "Alurial" Tealchaelmundariat, and I'd say her brood was called "Sunset" as her coloration would go from a yellow underbelly to light orange sides, to a pink top with blue spine spikes. Breathe weapon would be sound. She'd be older, about 4720 years. Habitat would be forest edges.

So, if that'll help me get a foot in the door for *potentially* getting worked in later...=D.

Post Fiend
    That's fine Asvar, we'll probably be able to work you in later. Do what you need to do, IRL comes first. Same to Mas.

Last call for other signup.

Post Fiend
    Ic up sometime today.

Post Fiend
    Alrighty, I may not have made it particularly clear, but Khell isn't doing anything until everyone arrives in the clan hold. So... hurry up and get there, I know flying off is a natural feeling point to end a post, but in this case it just means your next post is going to be really short about arriving in the lair.

So... get there, I want to post again ;)

Post Fiend
    Alrighty, I may not have made it particularly clear, but Khell isn't doing anything until everyone arrives in the clan hold. So... hurry up and get there, I know flying off is a natural feeling point to end a post, but in this case it just means your next post is going to be really short about arriving in the lair.

So... get there, I want to post again ;)

Regular
    Edited my character accordingly.

Regular
    also, sorry for double post, but i hope I didn't do something stupid and assume that you meant the lair was where we'd be lead to and to arrive there...I did understand that correctly, didn't I?

Post Fiend
    yes, you'll be going to the lair and meeting everyone there

Thread Information