Kingdom Background:

We are recovering after some unfortunate deletions/switchings of players that resulted after the ex-monarch stepped down. Our main goal is getting into shape, warring and developing the kingdom. With all the fun and excitement on the way.

Kingdom requirements are not hardcore. But I am looking for core players that should serve as example to others. So absolute requirements for the players targeted here are:
  • Sense of discipline, capability of thinking at kingdom scale and willingness to serve the team before anything else;
  • Presence on IRC;
  • 2 logins/day -> 2 separate hits/Paper in war (that’s for everyone however, not just “the examples”);
  • High Pimp activity.

If by any chance you're a player from one of those well respected kingdoms and you consider taking a break from 3AM alarm clocks, in exchange for a different game experience, you are most welcomed. Rising a kingdom should probably make a difference and make it worth it at some point.

An extra feature that I will add up, for making a difference relative to other kingdoms in our situation: I am currently in the process of developing some additional tools for enhancing the game experience and the overall efficiency. All these tools are already (or will be) completely versatile, adaptable to specific details as race/character, science condition etc. Examples of such tools are:
  • One for the optimization of the TG-Stables distribution, in order to achieve the best Offence/Networth value - maximal gains on attacks given while keeping minimal losses on attacks received;
  • Tools for the overall optimization of Draft Rate and buildings distribution, with regards to the maximization of certain parameters like OPA, TPA, etc while keeping given constraints on others (such as minimal DPA army out, minimal WPA protection – or any other user-defined specification). Taking of course into consideration the economical consequences on the province;
  • A tool for keeping track of inactive's defense in dynamic evolution, considering the distribution of the military losses and the mechanics of overpopulation;
  • For war: a tool for fast and accurate spotting of the vulnerable points and of the strong/threatening points in the enemy's configuration, relative to self Kd configuration.

What should I say? If you're interested in such aspects and you would enjoy the role of a building block, then you are welcomed.

For setting up an interview, my contact is akyu_ro@hotmail.com