Thread: Waring kd recruiting. (2 players)

Post Fiend

Waring kd recruiting. (2 players)

currently ~5m nw
    3/3 ww
    top 30 honor

Though we are currently at war with a top 10 honor kd so those stats might not be around for long.

We are looking for 2 players to replace ours which are leaving. Experience not necessary as long as your active/willing to learn. IE: 2 attacks a day.

we have 2 provs open.

Human sage
    Elf mystic

were fairly active kd with a good number of core players.

-usually ~75% of the kd, will have hit within the first few hrs. our last war we were above 100 hits by min time, although it has been as low as ~70 occasionally..

-our irc use is pretty bad but were trying to get it up. We peaked at ~10 people in irc one war.. lol

-We actively use dragons sending 2-3 dragons in 2 of our 3 wars

-were knowledgeable with chaining and actively chain most of the time to a good degree of success.

-we are NOT at the SKD level where we will organize a 20 prov wave on a kd to bait them into war. Although we have warred with ones at that level with some success...

So if your looking for a good/decent active waring kd that doesn't require you to wake up at 3am (although you can) to attack that would be us.

PM me please if interested

we are NOT at the SKD level where we will organize a 20 prov wave on a kd to bait them into war
    That isn't baiting, that's challenging :) Baiting is sending in a handful of hits on an aggressive kingdom while suiciding.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

baiting is dangling a small irresistable goodie in front of a lesser sentiant
    Have Fun & Prosper

SKDs are now organizing 20 wave hits? Decline :P
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Let me in!

Post Fiend
    w/e you guys dont have to make a big deal out of some thing i typed w/o full analysis etc. i believe everyone got the point i was trying to make. Good enough for me.

I msg'd you back maxin

Hey there, are u guys still recruiting? I can't find anywhere that i can actually pm u.

I used to play utopia for 4-5 years about 8 years ago. stopped for 3 years due to studies, now i am back and im currently looking for an active kingdom.

my time zone is +8 but i am usually awake in the wee hours in the past to join my kingdom from the other side of the world in war.

im extremely active in war.

Do let me know if u guys are still recruiting =)

PS: how do i msg someone in game?

hmm is there anymore recruitment from ur kingdom? im interested in either provience is fine for me =)

toast, give me a shout on msn rdm_ (at)hotmail(dot)com
    I could be a fit

Post Fiend
    i added both of you, sorry for the late responses..

i had a funeral this weekend to attend out of town, and didn't check the thread

You guys still recruiting? Im experienced, havent played for around a year but am now, used to 7-9 wars an age and am very active.

You guys still recruiting? Playing in a fairly active kd atm, but want a bit more. I feel I have outgrown them as a player. Pm me

Thread Information