Thread: Exp Vetran Looking for KD

Post Exp Vetran Looking for KD

I've been playing a long time and can play anything you need me to. I married with a job so being online on demand isn't possible for me.

I don't need a SK at all. I would like to have a good group of players that all know what they are doing. I think an SK would be cool since I haven't been in one before but my 2-3 times a day login wouldn't cut it from the sounds of most SK's.

You can private message me or E-mail me.

Hope to hear from you.

Being in a top kingdom isn't as demanding as everyone thinks. You only have to be able to be active as hell in war. OOW most top kingdoms are a bunch of slackers. :P

Regular
    Might be able to get you in. Send a pm my way or something.

might have a spot for you, send me an msn hwu85atyahoo.com

I am sticking with my KD for now... I have received many PM's and I have yet to check my e-mail.

I think I'll try out another KD soon enough but I gotta stick with the friends I've made till EoA at least.

why not use a move now so the kingdom can use their 3 moves next age if they need them. If you are an attacker then you'd likely fit in perfectly for my needs. I like players to have a life away from utopia. I even do what I can not to war on weekends. I wanna chase girls and I want my mates to either spend time with the families or chase girls too :)

Thread Information