4. Barracks: 10%
    5. Guard Stations: 10%
    6. Hospitals: 10%
    7. Guilds: 15%
    8. Towers: 8%
    9. Stables: 5%
    10. Dungeons: 2%

** Effects Summary **
    1. Produce 8,402 bushels (10,502 with FL)
    2. 6,135gc, +15.76% income
    3. +16.33% offense bonus
    4. -11.57% attack time
    5. -14.56% losses when attacked
    6. 15.42% cure plague, -23.14% military losses
    7. Training about 4.09 wizards per hour
    8. Produce 1,642 runes per hour
    9. Produce 68 horses/hour, hold 4,800 horses
    10. 640 prisoners (1,920 offense, 320gc, 320 jobs)

Science
    ** Effects Summary (Known Science Only) **
    7.2% Income (41,875 points)
    10.6% Building Effectiveness (179,048 points)
    3.7% Population Limits (51,758 points)
    33% Food Production (27,157 points)
    0% Gains in Combat
    30.9% Thievery Effectiveness (42,236 points)
    37.5% Magic Effectiveness & Rune Production (62,460 points)

2 tpa raw
    1 wpa
    67% draft: at least 30 dpa with all elites away and over 60 opa(elites+horses)

I'm wondering if it's better to lose the stables and place them else where...is it okay? Hospitals is one of my options since the plague of undead and with my fanaticism lowers my def too much after I attack one.
    Is it good for me to go all elites or should i add some off specs?...
    What's a decent tpa and wpa to avoid a lot of Nightstrike and Fire Ball of hybrid attackers?
    Where should i concentrate my science(BE, income, or sumwhere)?
    What's really the best personality for the Orc race?

thanks in advance.

Enthusiast
    1. Farms: 7%
    2. Training Grounds: 15%
    3. Barracks: 15%
    4. Guard Stations: 10%
    5. Hospitals: 20%
    6. Guilds: 15%
    7. Towers: 4%
    8. Stables: 12%
    9. Dungeons: 2%

There's enough gc around gen to not need banks imo. I'd personally run 10% guilds, and have more rax.

Get some gains sci :p
    Go all elites
    A good A/T or A/M? Probably want something like 3 tpa and 2 wpa, possibly more.
    Best personality would be warrior imo, or maybe wh
    #strategy

Proud member of the 'I joined these forums before DylanC' club

I'm wondering if it's better to lose the stables and place them else where...is it okay? Hospitals is one of my options since the plague of undead and with my fanaticism lowers my def too much after I attack one.
    5% stables is okay, if u are active enough to make 2 hits a day, hospitals is a good option. With +15% OME in gen to lose that 5% stables wont hurt u much.

Is it good for me to go all elites or should i add some off specs?...
    All elites is good. Cast anon to prevent u from being ambushed.

What's a decent tpa and wpa to avoid a lot of Nightstrike and Fire Ball of hybrid attackers?
    2 tpa is a good thievery defence although it wont stop u from being opped by gnomers.
    1 wpa will stop non elf/de from casting spells againts you. more than 1 wpa is wasting space imo.

Where should i concentrate my science(BE, income, or sumwhere)?
    Pop and BE

What's really the best personality for the Orc race?
    War Hero

if you want to suck, feel free to listen to munaflix.

Wouldn't i be in trouble if i had 0 banks and they place Greed+Riots on me? or I would still be fine and able to maintain the wages etc. ...
    20% hosps... yup i'll try that.(28.53% cure plague, -42.8% military losses)
    12% stables seems fine but do horses make an additional consumption for food? coz even with Fertile Lands i got negative in my food :(
    4% towers...i'll try that too(Produce 821 runes per hour)

Is it fine raising my science in thieves and magic to +60% each for "protection" or it would only be a waste?

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    if you want to suck, feel free to listen to munaflix.
    well the person made an effort......maybe it couldn't be that bad...could it?

btw thanks for the advice people!

Banned
    Keep a small military between 50%-60%. With 2rawwpa/tpa. A keep a good rawBE combined with high frots and tgs this will even up things when face oppnents of the same land size but higher networth. The smaller army will allow you to have a strong econ and smaller will mean less military up keep. These to factors will allow you to train any military units while in the heat of battle as they are needed.
    Homes: 30% or 33%
    Farms: 6%
    Forts: 20%
    TGs: 15 or 18%
    GSs: 10% 0r 10% barracks deppending on your stlye.
    Guilds: 10-12%
    towers: 3-4%
    Stables: 10%
    Dungeons: 2-3%

For the homes and tgs you have to pick one or the other.

Sir Postalot
    2 problems vines...
    1) no banks, enjoy crappy econ...
    2) no hosps, enjoy high lossess

also, no WT's
    and, you have no idea how to play an orc... and orc should have close to 80 opa
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Banned
    Umm greenie you haven't noticed I won that one on one. The other guy couldn't attack me. So shut your mouth.
    And if you were a really good player you would know that a 100% ellites army with hores with give maximum damage and combined with dungeons the number goes higher because the number slaves you take is base based on how many people you kill. Also a 100% fully mounted has less deaths. All the savvy players know that.
    And ummm don't know how many times I hear that my strategys will have weak econ. Yet I'm always pulling in more gc than the opponents.
    This strategy will have a strong econ because of the small military.

Enthusiast
    LameBeaver, It's gen, in my opinion, you can run no banks, especially when there are people like vines who run 30% homes. But you can modify the strat to include whatever you like, it's just a guide, really.

Vines, you may produce more gc, but without hospitals, you're going to be spending a lot more on military. Like a hell of a lot more. Enough so that someone running hospitals has a better economy than you. Especially if you plan on keeping that all leet offense. Elite credits don't cover the losses
    #strategy

Proud member of the 'I joined these forums before DylanC' club

Regular
    Where is your pathetic orc in gen?

My ud's got 120 opa, 60 dpa (40 with elites out) and same be. I would save you of your misery but I suppose your prov has 800-1000 acres max. :'(

Umm greenie you haven't noticed I won that one on one. The other guy couldn't attack me. So shut your mouth.
    Uhh yea vines, I am up what... 76 acres from your province? How is that winning? lol. LameBeaver ignore all advice given my vines, he is clueless.
    S E C R E T S

Enthusiast
    Jesus christ such bad advice here.

If it's gen you can certainly live without banks, or less banks if you still are worried. I'd drop them down to 10% or less depending on how you feel about income.

You can also drop the stables altogether if you want. Put hospitals in their place to prevent heavy elite losses.

Towers could be a bit high considering that you aren't really doing much offensive magic. You can squeeze them down to 5% without noticing much of an issue.

Now as for tpa/wpa protection - 1.5-2 of each is fairly standard. Whoever thinks more than 1 wpa is a waste is the guy that gets eaten alive by fireballs and MS every war.

As for dpa/opa is concerned, your numbers seem rather low. It's apparant that your province hasn't been around a while based on your science. If I were you I would invest fairly heavily in income because more income means more science. Also get a solid amount of points in gains (50-100 pts per acre). Gains science is an orc's best friend. Population should also be improved to about 6-8%, but that can wait for the other 2.

Also set military wages to 200% if you're attacking and have your elites pumped. That will make your army stronger without inflating NW. 200% wages is very standard for an attacker.

Postaholic
    there is no such thing as too much gc in war as long as they dont get stolen.

if u have already reached desired defense/offense and have enough rax/hosp and still have extra land, banks should always be on the very top of ur build list

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    Jesus christ such bad advice here.
    ironic isnt it.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    ironic isnt it.
    not really...
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Thread Information