Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: DHaran vs vines

Postaholic
    nothing wrong with it. obviously DHaran is gonna pwn vines, there isnt even gonna be a contest. im just a bit surprised ppl take vines seriously enough to actually challenge him

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by waheed View Post
    nothing wrong with it. obviously DHaran is gonna pwn vines, there isnt even gonna be a contest. im just a bit surprised ppl take vines seriously enough to actually challenge him
    seeing as i know what DH has gone... its certainly possible vines can pick a race/personality combo that will beat him... but i seriously doubt it... as it would require a build with ~10% homes max
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Postaholic
    nah i have faith in DH. in fact i probably have too much faith in him lol thats why im surprised he even bothers to challenge vines

Its too show everyone noob person on the forum that might read Vines' post and not realise that he is a fool. At least then the less experienced players might not take what vines says as gospel.

Dharan will wipe the floow with Vines and we all know that. Its to prevent new players from using Vines terrible strategies and ruining their Utopia playing experience.

And why not pick on Vines, he thinks he is a King, why not show him that he is a idiot.
    - = Paintrain = -

Regular
    It's totally impracticle to manage a clean 1 V 1 prov fight in this game. Might just be workable intra... maybe.

KD stance will effect things for a start + randoms + relations + NO WAY to get a 1 v 1 CLEARCUT Victory unless one of the protagonists totally sucks or goes IA. I predict it'll just become another endless argument about who is winning.

It's also not fair on either of the kds caught up in this if 1 of their provs goes AWOL on their own campaign (vendetta). That could mean 25% of the kd at this stage unless they do merges. If a prov in my kd (albeit it's Gen) started some **** like that I'd ask them to leave or I'd kill it off as quick as I could. If I COULD kill it that is!!! lol.

Anyway... this thread is a bit of fun and Vines is always good for a laugh but seriously Dharan I think you are just wasting your time.

My crystal ball foresees someone mysteriously losing their internet connection for a couple of days and calling for a re-match or perhaps someone getting targetted by a few "I'm a complete noob" who will say "sorry" (of course) but they "knew nothing about the 1 V 1" and were just making a random.

But good luck to you both.... CGI error will determine the outcome!! lol

hi, er... where do we place bets?
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

You place bets with me.

fyi, I informed my kd already of what my plan is. I would never act selfishly like this without a kd who is ok with it. I intend to finish the age and help them as much as possible once this is over.

vines has been awful quiet since the first day this challenge was agreed, I assume he will back out, like he did with Ezzer.
    S E C R E T S

You are pretty quiet vines, are you deep in concentration for the upcoming slaughter?
    S E C R E T S

You fool!
    He's sharpening his skills, and preparing phase 51681: the spanish sun.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

I have heard he posted in his forum in Gen about our little battle that is upcoming, however I find it odd that he hasn't been around here in quite some time.
    S E C R E T S

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by vt2 View Post
    he's sharpening his skills, and preparing phase 51681: The spanish sun.
    lol!

This reminds me of Sully.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Enthusiast
    Just found a vines dwarf in WoL - 50% homes. People his NW can break him with his armies home.

Well now that nub OMAC merged the kds, I lost my intel advantage and no longer know vines location :P
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information