Thread: Bootsiuv looks for a decent kingdom

Bootsiuv looks for a decent kingdom

So, I've played this game for several years off and on (some of you may already know me).

I'm looking for a kingdom that knows what they're doing, can update me on new changes and help me adapt, and takes this game at least half seriously.

I've been monarch several times, in both WoL and Genesis, and have no desire to pursue such things at this time.

That being said, I think I could be a powerful asset to anyone who would consider me for enrollment into their kingdom.

My best age was ~age 20 or so (2004), but I was the highest honor attacker on my island, and know how to kick ass and coordinate attacks.

I am willing to talk over various IM's, wake up to make attacks, and many other things a King or Queen might find useful.

I've always been one of the most outspoken and influential members of my kingdom, and would like the oppurtunity to prove my worth to a real kingdom.

Trying to build ghettos into something is extremely time consuming, and while I would consider such things, I would likely prefer an already established kingdom to join.

Thanks for your time.

Regular
    I would like you to join, but you don't like ghettos. Send me a pm, we might still have what you want.

We aren't a big ghetto, we are just a little small. That will be fixed in no time.

I'm guessing I don't have enough posts atm to PM you. I might have what you are looking for. As long as attacker is your perferred method of play. If you have msn and just want to inquire please feel free. King_metallicA81@msn

you need 4 posts to post a email address loo. King_MetallicA81@msn.com :) just in case

Regular
    Drop by in #toasters on IRC and we could have a chat :=

Thread Information