Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please save my shell kingdom!

Smile Please save my shell kingdom!

Hi guys! Having fun! We are. We certainly can't say we've been neglected.

It all started 12 to 14 days, ago. We're a fair to middling kd with terrible distribution after just getting out of war.

So this kingdom, Carpe Diem, attacks us, being careful not to go hostile but managing to stay unfriendly day after day after day. We're in no shape to war them but they have the same unusual distribution so we begin LL, ops & spells & frantically trying to build up so we can war them.
    They have 3 unbreakable human sages.

After ten days of this, with them maintaining the unfriendly - they coulda lost the LL etc anytime by merely stopping attacking us - they decide they need outside help. The 20x the normal amount of randoms we were getting weren't enough for them.

So they call in Enigma who sits on us for a deep hostile rape wave x2.
    They took a ton of land - our kd was decimated - but not feeling it was enough for them, Carpe Diem then proceeds to call in Screwups HOSTILE who arrive while Enigma is still grazing.

For those unaware, Screwups Hostile is the number one honor kd in the world. They commenced a full wave. This is no co-incidence. Honor kds - especially top honor kds take full cb before they wave - they don't attack a kd that's been heavily hit - some people 4 - 5x unless they're doing a favor for someone.

So, our kd has been trashed & we're not ready but we figure fk it, let's war them now. So we commence land attacks.

That nite, I get this msg from the queen of Carpe Diem saying if we don't stop land attacking them they're gonna massacre every one of our high people to below 400k nw. Ok. They're still attacking us btw - still being careful not to go hostile.

So 24 hours later we are heavily hostile & she won't declare so we start an emerald dragon. They send us a saphire dragon. lmao

Next thing you know The Notorious Kingdom of Quantum Chaos are waving us. (This is last nite) I explained the situation to the monarch & he was nice enough to CF.

Today, it's Fratzia - a kd twice our nw who has managed so far to do a triple hit on Carpe Diems gb target - our top guy -who interestingly enough attacked anon when many of us didn't. The monarch of Fratzia was of course in there leading the attack.

I am not blaming:

Enigma (sk)
    Screwup (#1 war win kd)
    Quantum Chaos 6/6 war wins
    Fratzia (of well renowned fame)

All top kingdoms. I don't blame them. Somebody asked me to do them a favor, I probably would too ... if I thought they were being power played & needed help.

But c'mon. Carpe Diem was bigger than us, had three unbreakable humies (before they started killing their dragon) & sat on us in unfriendly for ten days before we fired a shot.

How many skd's do they have to have rape us before they grow the balls to push the button?
    Last edited by DeVille; 07-04-2009 at 18:59.
    Shaken not stirred.

Regular
    We full waved someone? Far as I'm converned we haven't waved anyone last week excpet number 2 honor.

So plz don't accuse kd of sh1t. I dunno even what kd u are etc, if u like to e be waved by us you can ask us nicely and we'll see if we can fit u in our shedule.

Postaholic
    you have any more evidence, coz i took a ce and didnt see that much outside attacks?

i didn't knew that 3 learn attacks means a GB

if u can't manage to defend your land after a war, go in FW !

Regular
    Marcel 3 hits! Ur waves improved :ppppp

Smile I'm not the one ordering hits or sitting on the button

Quote Originally Posted by MaRCeL View Post
    if u can't manage to defend your land after a war, go in FW !
    lol you slay me. We're ready & able for war - even after four waves were ordered on us. The last - 3 ooh hits on our top guy who just happens to be their gb target ............ get real - kk I wrote this within an hour of it starting so I guess you couldn't technically call it a wave.

Like I said I dun blame you guys. You were asked to do a favor. You did it. & Redlenin - no idea who you are either - just to give you a time frame of how long this has been going on, you were tagged Screwballs Rebuild at the time.

You have all been used & manipulated by Queen Joj or whatever her name is who is sitting on a shell kingdom playing little games but has obviously been told by the shell owners she can hang out in the shell but she can't get it dirty.

Not writing this because I wanna recriminate or say you suck or anything like that. My main purpose is that the next kd she asks to gb us or gb our top player will know in advance that this is not a person in trouble requesting a favor.

Queen Joj is a spoiled, manipulative child who wants to start wars but doesn't have the courage or the authority to fight them. We are the victims, not the perps.

I would like to know what it is she tells people. Oh, this horrible, horrible kd. We hostiled them & they never hit back. Can you do me a favor & wave them? Like, c'mon.

Push the button, Queen Joj of Carpe Diem! Surely, you are able to fight us 1 on 1 by now. How much softening up does it take? Loser!
    Shaken not stirred.

Cool story bro.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Smile How much is enuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Safri View Post
    you have any more evidence, coz i took a ce and didnt see that much outside attacks?
    We've had 7 ooh hits, today. When there's been waves, we've had as much as 50. These hits are targetted at our key players. You gotta figure between the waves & the outside hits a lotta damage has been done. This isn't just today, it's been going on for twelve days, now.

Different if the other kingdom was being hit but we don't work like that.
    Proofs? Best I can do is this:

The Kingdom of Carpe Diem Cras (##:##)
    Total Provinces: 21
    Total Networth: 5,490,013gc (avg: 261,429gc)
    Total Land: 30,708 acres (avg: 1462 acres)
    Key: Green = Protection Red = Kingdom Monarch * = Online

Their Attitude Towards Us: Hostile
    Our Attitude Towards Them: Hostile
    Kingdom Stance: Aggressive
    War History - Wars: 0 - Wins: 0 - Average Opponent Size: 0%
    Shaken not stirred.

They've had the button for 3 days and won't push it. They're frightened. Becuz they have no skills. That's why they're bringing in all this outside help. They know if they mess up the shell there's going to be hel to pay!
    Shaken not stirred.

Either raze them to pieces, or defect from your stupid ghetto.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Veteran
    you really havent got much to complain about imo, i didnt even complain that much when abs used to gb my kd every age.

Strategy Moderator
    Brado,

You mean like the time when one Abs kingdom waved your kingdom and your kingdom responds to the wave by proceeding to random multiple top 10 kingdoms and when they retal the hits 1 for 1, your kingdom crying "Help, it's a GB!"?

This is pretty funny stuff. I like how they 'attacked day after day' for 10 days, but didn't go hostile... lol yea sounds pretty intense....
    S E C R E T S

Smile No ... Is more than intense..

Is like they've been ordered not to war but they wanna skirmish. She wants to win but she doesn't want to do it herself. Gotta say one thing for them. They have mad skills at sabotage wizards. I think she's somebody's gf. She's not even sending her armies out while her men go down in flames around her. Is like she's got this lilly white dress on.

Brado - Abs does wave my kd every age ... sometimes twice .. sometimes from fw. So? Who cares? That's just life. They're doing it for themselves not cuz someone's calling in a favor.

It would be laughable if she hadn't sent 4 top kds in after us.
    Last edited by DeVille; 08-04-2009 at 03:45.
    Shaken not stirred.

Thread Information