Thread: T/M Looking for an active, warring kd for the new age

Cool T/M Looking for an active, warring kd for the new age

KD found, Thread closeD
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm an active player with 7years of utopia experience and i specialize in playing t/m (rogue).

I'm looking for an active, warring kd that has at least 20 active provinces, and 3war wins in an age. Your kd doesnt have to be an SKD (in fact i'm not looking for one) but i do want to be in a kd that is coordinated and CAN WIN wars. reason being my current kd can no longer get its act together to win any wars for ages (been with them ever since i joined the game). However i will only join you kd in the new age since it is quite late in the game now and i feel bad leaving my old kd for so long halfway (and suddenly).

More about my utopian self: i use msn, pimp, angel, active in the forums, and can go on irc if the kd is active there. i can only play pure t/m, rogue personality at that. i've played others before but i just aint as good as being a pure t/m (its my favourite anyway). currently have 7.2mod wpa and 16.4mod tpa, playing DE rogue. i login at least 2 times a day, more whenever i'm free/not having classes/when there's wars. in wars my mana and stealth is always drained so can you be sure i'm not just a pretty little province contributing nothing in wars.

In summary:
    If your kd is active, loves wars, have a good (at least decent) war record and needs a good T/M for the new age, pls contact me.

Edit: since i just made this forum acct i cant post my email here, pls post your contact be it msn or irc and i'll get back to you
    Last edited by darkiller; 18-04-2009 at 03:29.

Veteran
    MSN: Fate1316@hotmail.com
    IRC: Fate1316 in #Whispers

Fate, you want a pure T/M who only wants to play rogue? o.O
    S E C R E T S

Veteran
    I would like to talk to him at least :P

i know t/ms arent in favour these days, but i'll stick with what i do best and like best. i wont be waking up in the middle of the night to make waves so t/ms suits me better if u'd ask me...

Enthusiast
    lol fail thread

i dont see why this thread fails. anyone needs a t/m?

It has nothing to do with T/M needs. Kingdoms need team players who are willing to play whatever suits their goals, not players who want to play what they want to play and nothing else.

Besides, you seem to have a complete misunderstanding of the T/M activity requirements in good Kingdoms. A good T/M has to be online MUCH MUCH more than an Attacker who can fire his army and stay offline for a while. T/M should be online during the entiere duration of waves, for example if there is a need for a MV or some last minute NS to enable a double tap.
    Last edited by Toadi; 16-04-2009 at 07:53.

Postaholic
    well said toadi :D

t/m also need to be readily available to slay dragons, and they also need to be EXTREMELY good players who r able to build up their prov extremely well and keep up with kd growth, know when to do damage and when to get honor and keep them, and manage their provs well in war to generate a lot of gc/sol for kd mates

usually only very top players are entrusted with the t/m role. so if u r trying to get into a good kingdom then u should be willing to play anything. there is no way a real top kingdom will allow u to play t/m just cuz u want to. u have to stay with them at least for an age to prove urself first. and all the kds who r willing to allow u to play t/m are for sure too noob to know how to use them

i'm not looking for a top kd to play, just an average one that can garner a few war wins instead of zero the entire age.

zzzzz but i guess most average kds wont be looking here wont they?

i can build up my prov and manage it well enough, but i'm just not that crazy abt the game to log in at midnight. i can log in all day if i'm not at classes its no prob, just not when i'm sleeping. no point in t/ms being on that much since our mana and stealth regen is really slow. and at low mana/stealth, the chance of ops failing is much higher.

but honestly, i'm really not interested in looking for a top kd to play, just one that is active, friendly and can win some wars. many kds have at least 1 war win by now in the age, not just the top kds.

akyu_ro@hotmail.com
    I'll take you, if I'm happy with the interview

Well, he stated that he just wants a kingdom that can win wars. Since his current one seems to be failing lots and horribly. There are many kingdoms that aren't picky about player style and manage at a fairly low level of coordination. They compete against other kingdoms at a similar level. He just wants to have fun playing the game the way he likes in a kingdom that isn't a complete failure. Plenty of those around, and he clearly advertised for one. Kingdoms that have no use for him won't contact him. The nubs bashing him are what's causing this thread to fail.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

well said Catwalk!

darkiller, good luck in finding a successfull kd.

Well, he stated that he just wants a kingdom that can win wars. Since his current one seems to be failing lots and horribly. There are many kingdoms that aren't picky about player style and manage at a fairly low level of coordination. They compete against other kingdoms at a similar level. He just wants to have fun playing the game the way he likes in a kingdom that isn't a complete failure. Plenty of those around, and he clearly advertised for one. Kingdoms that have no use for him won't contact him. The nubs bashing him are what's causing this thread to fail.
    yes, that's what i'm looking for, i dont want to be in a ghetto kd, but utopia isnt my life, i just want to play casually and have fun.

Thread Information