Thread: Looking for Players

Looking for Players

New kingdom getting settled, as some players are leaving and we still have a few codes left, and with more codes on its way with the upcomming age change, we are looking for fresh blood.

I want people who:

Accept the usage of IRC with a back of MSN useage (MSN not mandatory).

Can and will pull of 2 hits per day while warring, whatever its a short or abit longer war. Needsless to say, you also follow orders and strategies in wars.

Will follow recommended kd build (race and personality).

Look for a longterm place to play. Ambition is to create a kingdom with strong loyalty ties inbetween, and where you not only play, but also socialize.

Normally act mature.

About the kingdom itself:

I have gained monarchy during this age after returning to the game and just started to build it up, myself i am very experienced, and we have several other players who knows the game very well.

We have had 5 wars with 2 wins this age, and we dont fear to take on hard enemies, it fact - the harder they stand, the harder they fall (and the more), and if worst comes to worst, we only lost a war, wich we will analyze and learn from.

Next age the goal is to come up to 25 active players, who all use IRC, its reachable and hopefully we will be there. We will mainly be warring and wont really bother for any charts at all (since we do not have such quality, yet).

If it sounds intresting, or if there is anything else you wish to know, send me a PM or contact me on MSN or IRC.

Kromm
    Kromm@live.se

Still looking.

Thread Information