Thread: Utopia Vet looking for kd

Regular

Utopia Vet looking for kd

I had played Utopia for 15 or so ages (10 ages WoL & BF, 5 on Gen) and had 2 ages pause. Half of time I was monarching in 2 kds which were on 50-150 position and don't want to anymore.

My pluses:

- I log in from 8-17 and 20-24 central european time at least 6 times per day.
    - I follow orders about waves, build, races, chains etc.
    - I do 2 hits per day when in war 95% of time.
    - I miss once or twice per age, never having a clue what happened (is this a plus?)

My minuses:

- I don't want to use irc and idle on it. I never was. I'm over 30 and have family. I use forums and in game messaging.
    - My average activity falls on weekends (it doesn't mean I don't do 2 daily attacks when in war)

Please contact me on matjaz_b(a in a circle)h.tmail.com if interested.

I may not post e-adresses, I don't have required 4 posts. :)

ps:
    My current kd is very average with war count 3 wars/ 1 win and in 4th neverending war which should be our win quite few days ago. End of age war with no prior agreements. Kd's players are ok, quite active and not very noobish in average. We just play relaxed.

I'm not desperate. I'm interested in top 100 kds with heavy warring/ chaining/ suiciding strats. I'm not interested in new kds, starting from scratch and with 3-6 actives, my current kd has 15 actives who handle their numbers pretty well.

emailed you. drop me a line

are you able to log onto irc period?

good luck finding a top 100 kd that doesnt require irc for communication...especially during wars.

Regular
    I've found it.

Thank you for your time and interest you showed, I was pleasantly surprised.

Thread Information