Thread: Active newb looking for warring KD

Active newb looking for warring KD

I've played about 3 or 4 ages in the past 5 years, never in a row due to school. So I have some experience, but not much. Hoping to join a warring KD next age and hopefully continue this game for more than an age.

I am from Australia, Melbourne (GMT +10). I'm very active, I can usually get in 2 or more hits a day during wars but sometimes I can only get 1.

I am familiar with Utopia Angel and Utopia Pimp (if they are still used) and know how to post and format cbs/attacks/ops etc.

I have Msn/IRC and can easily get any other IM messenger (AIM/ICQ etc.) used by the KD.

I am willing to play any Race/Personality and I will happily follow any KD theme.

The only thing I ask is that I am given a specific build order for start game/peace/war etc. And that I am given exactly how much wpa/tpa/opa/dpa/nwpa etc. to maintain. Until i know enough about the game to make my own decisions, I will gladly follow all orders if they make enough sense to me (ie I'm not going to get 35% towers as a DE).

Anyways if you're interested in me send me a PM, because apparently i'm not allowed to post my email right now. :P

And that's about it.

Thanks for your time.

Layzie

There seems to be a problem with the PM system, can't send you one. Information about my kingdom can be found here along with contact information. We value both growth and wars, typically getting 3-6 wars in a round.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

+6 another fake wars

Quote Originally Posted by Layzie View Post
    I've played about 3 or 4 ages in the past 5 years, never in a row due to school. So I have some experience, but not much. Hoping to join a warring KD next age and hopefully continue this game for more than an age.

I am from Australia, Melbourne (GMT +10). I'm very active, I can usually get in 2 or more hits a day during wars but sometimes I can only get 1.

I am familiar with Utopia Angel and Utopia Pimp (if they are still used) and know how to post and format cbs/attacks/ops etc.

I have Msn/IRC and can easily get any other IM messenger (AIM/ICQ etc.) used by the KD.

I am willing to play any Race/Personality and I will happily follow any KD theme.

The only thing I ask is that I am given a specific build order for start game/peace/war etc. And that I am given exactly how much wpa/tpa/opa/dpa/nwpa etc. to maintain. Until i know enough about the game to make my own decisions, I will gladly follow all orders if they make enough sense to me (ie I'm not going to get 35% towers as a DE).

Anyways if you're interested in me send me a PM, because apparently i'm not allowed to post my email right now. :P

And that's about it.

Thanks for your time.

Layzie
    You are more then welcomme to seek me out and see what we can arrange.

I am leading a new kingdom, who focus on warring to build up our team.

This age we are currently in our 6th war, and i assume we will have just as many if not more next age.

kromm@live.se <- mail and msn
    kromm on IRC, just do a "/query kromm" and you should be able to find me.

Hehe, simply hand out your account details to Catwalk.... and you won't need to worry about any build strat, and stuff ;-) that's for sure.

I had problems with the PMing aswell, left a message on some visitors wall i think

anywhoo my msn i johan_kellgren@hotmail.com
    and you can find me on irc in #argiebargie under the nick Kellis

MSN: w.nghiem@hotmail.com

drop me a message

Thread Information