Thread: Warring kingdom Recruiting

Warring kingdom Recruiting

Due to some major changes in the structure of my kd, we are looking to recruit as many as possible before eoa (i have 3 moves and 5 trades available at this time). I have immediate need for 1-2 players.

We are a warring kingdom. We expect 2 attacks/day in war, and prefer irc activity, but it's not mandatory. PIMP activity is mandatory.

Experienced players obviously are preferred, but not a requirement. The main requirement is that you have half a brain and are willing to learn and be a kingdom player. we do not play selfishly. But we have fun.

We are currently 4/7 in wars this age, and looking to war once more since the age has been extended. last age we were 4/4 before Deja Vu smacked us silly, ended at 4/6.

we don't typically go for anything specific in top 50, however we do sometimes land there, especially in honor (a nice side effect from winning wars). we have gone as high as #11 in honor last age. Our nw has gone as high as 12 mil, but we typically end between 8-10 mil. so we are not a ghetto by any means.

Mostly we just love to war, whatever it brings, good or bad.

Send me a PM if you are interested please.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

need 2 players urgently
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Well, this eoa coming sooner than anticipated has seriously caused me some problems, and I need players asap to use the trades i currently have available.

I have 2 provs that are ready to trade now.

And in case anyone is thinking they don't want to play in my kingdom because of my reputation on these boards, you don't have to worry. Part of the "major changes" in the structure of my kingdom include my leaving, so that won't be an issue.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

Pfft - who'd want to join you, cranky old lady! :P.

Nah - in seriousness, <3. Hope you get your slots filled back up.
    SYNERGY
    #synergy

>> Finn
    >> Formerly in Copy Cats, Lothlorien, and Pyromaniacs

Is Wizzy secretly a gay fish?

* &Wizard likes fishsticks
    <&Wizard> I love putting fishsticks in my mouth

*takes her crankiness out on coruscale*

:P

<3 you too hon, and thanks :)
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

have 2 slots ready for immediate trade
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

still looking
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

Enthusiast
    Luth,
    I have played for about 5 years.
    I have been on a break for about 1.5 years
    east coast timezone
    I like to play an active attacker and keep the troops out.

What are you looking for?

tiggis, please contact me on msn fishnldy99@hotmail.com or you can find me on irc as Luth (irc.utonet.org)
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

ok to clarify what is happening.

I, along with others, are leaving the kingdom to merge into another. So it has left quite a hole in the middle of my old kingdom, thanks to OMAC for pushing up the eoa date :(

I have traded 4 players in, but still have need for others. I currently have 1 trade and 3 moves available along with the slots to accommodate them before eoa.

Please contact me either on irc (irc.utonet.org) in #village, or on msn fishnldy99@hotmail.com

my kd is a heavy warring kingdom, we are not a top kingdom, but we are FAR from a ghetto. We have achieved goals such as top 15 honor, 6-7 war wins in an age, and 13 mil in kd networth. but our main goal is above all, to always have fun.

° We ask 2 attacks/day during war.
    ° We ask that orders be followed during war.
    ° We ask for irc activity as much as possible, especially during war
    ° You will be given some, but not complete, latitude on race/personality choice
    ° We don't typically dictate what you should and should not build
    ° PIMP is a requirement

Disclaimer: The leadership will be transferring to my comonarch, so I believe things will stay pretty much as they are for the shortened age. Final monarchy will be discussed in the new age.

Please contact me asap if you are interested...

Thank you
    Last edited by Luth; 29-04-2009 at 22:24.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

Mods, this thread can be deleted now please
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

*wonders why the mods don't clean up the forums a bit better and delete all the dead threads so it's not so difficult finding what you're looking for*
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

Post Fiend
    If you just dont post it dies off automatic ;)

Post Fiend
    Can I join? I like to war, and win alot. I cna only log on 1x per day, sometimes every 17 hours and I am a teacm player so I can use all my mana for the type of propaganda or landlust you want on any target you choose. How's that sound?

Thread Information