Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Classic Blog - EOA

New Classic Blog - EOA

Read it Here

Bah @ you Fate :P

and Bah at early eoa, it has put me in a serious bind in my kingdom. but whatever, i have to deal with it.

Lydias, is Roisin planning on putting up the Stay on kingdom prompt anytime soon?
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Regular
    thumbs up, good choice!

hopefully you guys wont to any crazy things like giving more starting acres, resources. Its just all about number, what the numbers are that we are working with is irrelevant. lets have it like a normal age but just for a bit shorter.

LL OMAC
    LL Utopia
    LL the new code

Yes Luth

and what about moves at this time, if we move provs into the kd, will they have the opportunity to stay with the kd?
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

They did last age so yes I think so, will check with Roisin tho

thank you
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

Veteran
    Another question.... Does this mean Genesis will last until June?

Let's see how many times we can make kingdoms change their plans in a matter of days....
    S E C R E T S

Enthusiast
    Omac needs to make up their damn minds and stop flip flopping to whoever it is telling them this BS. I havent seen any masses asking for any damn 4 week age. Almost every kingdom i know was happy with the age lasting another few weeks until the code was ready since we didnt have any changes yet to even look over,All you going to do now if try to cram tweaks into this 4 week crap that we know how well that works when you do it and then try to get the new code set up also.
    At some point do what you say,May then June now May again,

Veteran
    LL cjva

Post Fiend
    I like the plan. Being a one month age it will make things more exciting, it will feel like more of a race. I like a change up. OMAC has been slowly climbing up the rankings, in my books anyways. good work
    You remind me of Babe Ruth's gay brother, Gabe Ruth.

Post Fiend
    nothing fun comes with an age lasting one month, one cant really be arsed to build something thats going to get ruined next day. :/

I presume the idea though has something to do with the coding and you eventually plan to have the next wol age with the new code.

I'm glad to see OMAC is taking what people say into account, but in this instance it was wrong.

Firstly, when people like something you do, don't expect them to say so. When they don't like it, expect complaints. Just because you receive only negative feedback to a plan it doesn't mean everyone hates it, it just means people are negative bastards.

Secondly, the timing was very poor. You gave kingdoms just enough time to adjust their plans (and potentially spend a lot on converting buildings etc.) before telling them it was going to be completely different. I expect a lot of kingdoms went into war or started pumping expecting a lot more time. With only a week to go they would probably rather be focusing on fighting for chart positions.

Unless a decision is hugely wrong it is probably best to stick with it in most instances.
    You see, there's two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns... and those who dig.
    You dig.

Thread Information