Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Absalom Wars Episode VI: Return of the Stoffi

Forum Addict

Absalom Wars Episode VI: Return of the Stoffi

The HaLL Alliance learn that the Evil Empire of Absalom has been constructing a new Death Star, larger and more powerful than the first. In a plan to destroy the new weapon, Ravenant is elected to lead a strike team to destroy the battle station's shield generator on the utopian islands of Absalom, allowing a squadron of "friends" to enter the incomplete infrastructure and destroy the station from within. Returning from real life, Stoffi joins the strike team along with "friends", but soon fears that, sensing Chai's presence, he may be endangering the mission. On island x:x, Stoffi and his companions encounter a primitive yet intelligent tribe of "friends" and form an alliance with them. Later, Stoffi confesses to his "friends" everything he knows about his relationship to Chai, and that he is leaving to confront Chai one more time, believing that there is still good in him.
    ABS vs Rangers

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Insanity: Repeating the same action and honestly expecting a different result.

Stop warring Abs. You're going to lose.

Forum Addict
    This time Ravenant is here!

LEGEND!

Veteran
    your a fool stoffi, that last sentence is the most wrong and untrue thing ever. fool!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by brado View Post
    the most wrong
    Fool!

Quote Originally Posted by palem View Post
    insanity: Repeating the same action and honestly expecting a different result.
    bs.
    ILM.

<3 stoffi, rly good one :D

Returning from real life, Stoffi joins the strike team along with "friends", but soon fears that, sensing Chai's presence, he may be endangering the mission.
    This one made me laugh for real :D
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Fiend
    where am i in that story Stoffi. You cant leave me out after having gone over to the dark side leaving you to rot in the ddeserts of hallia!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Saveid - http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/insanity

3a.extreme folly or unreasonableness

I know what insanity is. What does this got to do with this line "insanity: Repeating the same action and honestly expecting a different result." being bs?
    ILM.

Quoting online dictionaries is as smart and as cool as you can get.

In a plan to destroy the new weapon, Ravenant is elected to lead a strike team to destroy the battle station's shield generator on the utopian islands of Absalom, allowing a squadron of "friends" to enter the incomplete infrastructure and destroy the station from within.
    Too funny dude, well done.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Well there's no way of quoting my printed edition.

It's completely unreasonable to expect two different outcomes from doing the exact same thing.

Ex.
    -You touch a hot stove. You touch the stove again expecting it to be cold.
    -You plug ln(4) into your calculator. You plug it in again expecting a different answer
    -You CB someone. You CB someone right after that (assuming the hour hasn't changed and no one has done anything to him) and expect different numbers.
    -You freeze water into ice. You freeze water again and expect something else to form.

This is the definition Einstein used. Since Einstein was smarter than anyone else that's tried to define insanity, I'm going to go with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    This is the definition Einstein used. Since Einstein was smarter than anyone else that's tried to define insanity, I'm going to go with him.
    It's a very narrow and situational description and isn't the first thing Einstein failed at. But I like it, thanks for sharing it, Palem.

Back to the topic- I think he is not insane for trying, even if he knows he will fail. I have a thing for underdogs or how you call it in english :P
    ILM.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Ok back to the point, I enjoy underdogs but I respect talent...or whatever you want to call being good at utopia lol

Regular
    Einstein cast CB's?

Thread Information