Thread: Need a new home??

Need a new home??

Then War Babies want you!

We are a middle of the range warring kingdom. This age we have averaged 20 players. All apart from 2 who are having RL probs are staying with us, so hopefully this gives you an idea that we are a pretty decent bunch. We range from veterans /experienced players and relatively new players (last 2 ages). But all are willing to help each other out.

I try to run a polite and fun team but do have to get my 'cane' out when the boys get cheeky!
    Use of pimp is mandatory and so is chatting in the forum and threads in our main website. Our kingdom activity is decent...good in war and can always be improved.
    So if you fancy a new home where we have a good time, love warring, get along and ask only to chat in forums and attack twice a day in wars....pm me!

We need attackers / Hybrids, no room for players wanting to be TM.

Hi Kalera,
    am I suitable for your KD?
    - Male, 35 yrs old
    - Returning player
    - Used to be a monarch in medium size kd, within year 2000-2002
    - Used to be active >6 hrs/day, but now can only spend 2-3 hrs/day (with >4 hrs/day in weekend)
    - Log-in time: within 6-12 PM South East Asia time
    - Can arrange IRC, but will prioritize msg board
    - During war time, would like to attack 2x/day
    - Will follow order

I have messaged you Romazal.

Hey,

Two, potentially three, attackers are interested in joining. Our kingdom fell apart this age due to king going inactive.

We are team-players with experience in following orders and tactics for ops and attacks during war. We're looking for an active warring kingdom with a strong central leadership firmly in place.

We have a lot of experience playing Elf heavy attackers the last few ages, but with recent changes, will have to reevaluate.

I am the most active attacker in my kingdom and can guarantee 2x/day, my friend is a previous monarch with excellent experience in war tactics; however we are perfectly happy to follow orders from a strong monarch/war leader.

Our priority is finding a mature, team-oriented kingdom that enjoys wars. Winning is fun, losing is an opportunity to reevaluate strategy. Nothing more.

Thanks.

Thread Information