Thread: Active player looking for a kingdom

Active player looking for a kingdom

I'm Shinichi 24 years old and a father to a 1 month old baby. I live in the philippines but I can log-in almost anytime of the day depending on my schedule with my son.

I started playing this game way back in 2004 and played a couple of ages for 4 years not every age since I was studying back then... Didn't really learn that much during my 4 years of playing the game because that was in genesis and every age everything goes back to zero but I still like playing the game even though I'm not that good. Now I've returned this age played for 2 weeks now.

I'm looking for a kingdom who wants to accept noobs like me and willing to teach me the basics, advance and pro play here in utopia :) I am more of a defensive type of player I like to be unbreakable so I can pump up science and help aiding the kingdom mates. I'm also a very ambitious player I want to be on the top charts even though this is very unlikely since I'm just a noob now that's why I want a kingdom who accepts ambitious noobs and is willing to guide them to glory :)

You can contact me via email boart2k@gmail.com

Regular
    Hi Shinichi.

The problem with what you want is that in most kingdoms if you are a new player, you will probably be requested to play heavy attacker to learn the game. The more unbreakable provinces have to really know the game cold, because every decision they make really matters. Heavy attacker is a better role to learn in because the decisions are much fewer.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck in Utopia and with your child! If you are interested in playing heavy attacker (which means getting chained down to 200 acres frequently), let me know.

Kyle

I see your point decoyboy but can't a newbie play unbreakable provinces? one thing I hate about being a heavy attack is being chained down to almost nothing or worse getting killed T_T, that's why If there's anyone out there who can teach me how to be unbreakable at the same time supporting the other kdmates then that would be really great, I am currently a heavy attacker in my kd playing undead tactician but I find it kinda boring (maybe because I'm a total noob) anyway if I don't get any kd who would want me I'll let you know, I think the age is going to end in a few weeks so before the age ends I'll probably let you know :) thank you for the offer and by the way you mean heavy attack meaning suicidal attacker? if I were to join your kd what race/personality would you want me to be?

Regular
    I think in a new KD you might be allowed/able to play a T/M or bank. But they are harder to play well.

But heavy attackers will be chained. It doesn't matter if you have a suicide build or not. Their job is to get chained, in a way.

And I don't dictate Race/Pers, but Undead and Orc are clearly the two best Heavy attacking races for beginners.

Hey there, boart2k. We have several players from the philippines and are willing to accept new players. We're used to training people. As long as you're active and willing to follow our requirements, we will offer advice and general information to make you a better player. I will say though that I agree with decoyboy. Playing a t/m as a new player is a challenge that most simply aren't ready for. If you're willing to try out a hybrid or heavy attacker, then I think we can be a good fit for you.

If you're interested, come by #mythospub on irc or tinyurl.com/mythospub. Good luck either way.

stop by #razednconfused on irc and see if you like the guys. if so, they can see if you are a nice fit for their warring kd.(its new and super cool, i promise)
    What does 1337 mean?

Thread Information