Thread: Old Old Old Skule Player Recruiting for Rebuilding Kingdom

Old Old Old Skule Player Recruiting for Rebuilding Kingdom

Old time top player (Ages 1 to 20ish) just returned to the game a couple weeks ago and is putting together a new kingdom. We certainly won't be challenging the top kingdoms next age, but do have a fairly solid base to build from (5 players with T100 province experience and another ~8-10 pretty active players). I'm thinking that T100 kingdoms is a very doable goal for the upcoming short age, and we'll be trying to push up into the t50 for the next full age if we can get some decent recruits.

At present we have 1 move spot open this age, and all three open for next. We're looking for attackers that can get on at least twice a day so their armies are always out in war. Any more than that is a bonus since the kingdom won't be nearly as hardcore as the ones I had back in my younger years.

As for experience, you should have played long enough to be able to put together decent growth and war builds, and be able to manage your economy well enough to be able to flip between the two as required. You don't need 10 years experience, but you shouldn't need anyone to hold your hand either.

We're pretty lenient on out of game communications. We don't use IRC and only a some of us use MSN. You should give some type of way we can get ahold of you that you'd check a few times a day (an email will do), but no need to sit idle in some chat pogram on the off chance we'll need you ASAP.

The TLDR version: New kingdom with solid leadership looking for a few decently active attackers with mature attitudes.

Sir Postalot
    hey dean - I duno how to PM on this thing, check your friend requests or whatever

dean needs more post so he can send and receive PM's
    IMPERIALS KLA

from what I heard he and his friends are quitting.

Thread Information