Thread: WE do this every age

Cool WE do this every age

My spelling means nothing right now. Please honestly, if you had a night like mine with clam bake eyes just blazin like a champ on Utopia Kingdoms and keeping myself alive and raising a bad azz clan. You would feel my pain. :)

We champin!

I must admit,

Regrets in this game run deep. Some them are the kind that burn your sleep up as you think how that person is so upset that they just got jacked up as people flame him in the public forums or his kingdom just had another defect because Catwalk took his player...

We all be in that spot if you sign up for Utopia Kingdoms and never neglect your classic account. We all know that classic Utopia will get to about 6 province per kingdom. The only thing we can do now is recruit from Utopia Kingdoms because Marijuana be runnin that joint for real!

Man spliff its crowded up where you live LOL and 18th ranked clan not too bad at all

Thanks! We take pride in clan and most members are from this forum. I must say, we got some cool people I met in this place in the last few days. Awesome to have everyone part of the team!

I think that all the people that say UK is doomed would be surprised to see just how many people are playing and growing there already.

Ive met quite a few people already. And every one ive talked to is playing UK and WoL at the very least.

Its not utopia by any means It basically borrows some races and building names from utopia as far as i can see. But for what it IS its not bad at all

It is not just about changing texts and graphics to utopia-ish.
    http://utimes.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=540

And only few of us says FU is doomed. Well, if it stays as stupid as this, it will. There are thousand of games that much or less is like FU and FU will compete with its real ancestor: KW.

Thread Information