Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You OMAC for the undead fest

Thank You OMAC for the undead fest

Thank You OMAC for making this round a freaking undeadfest. This round will shape up to be like the tourney rd, all undead, everyone else left in the wash. Not exactly the balance you were looking for.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    What are you talking about?

100% Undead is perfectly balanced. No one has an advantage over anyone else ;p

With this short age it basically is a tourney round and part of the reason so many UDs. Besides that they brought back a race so many were screaming for being brought back; they did - now whining. OMAC has a lot to be complained about but come on.

undead, shmundead. feel free to play UD.. and when you double me, i'll double ambush and double you in retaliation, that way you can loose those precious elites that you can not train normally.

Post Fiend
    Nobody, I agree with you about the undead shundead, but I don't think ambush will be a huge problem for undeads seeing as 2/3 of their army will probably be specs. It's not really worth ambushing an army of specs. I think they will be a large target for massacres or even grabs in pre war waves. If they have their troops home even more so. That's what our KD will be looking for. They will be land farms in war with the NW always being reasonably high for max gains, and their defence getting lower and lower.

ummm, you can't ambush twice?
    dz comin at ya

Director of Age Changes
    Human or Dwarf / Sage eats undead for breakfast, so explain why should we feel threatened by the undead invasion?
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by dzarovit View Post
    ummm, you can't ambush twice?
    if someone doubletaps you, how can u not ambush both ? .. do you even actually play this game ?

if you have the troops, you could ambush up to 4 attacks (considering that u need to receive 4 attacks in the first place)

about the UD having more of a spec army than elite.. that is true they will for a while yea. but after a while, it might be advantageous to ambush them for war purposes. both to reduce their incoming acres and to start killing elites. I had no problems ambushing orcs (no matter the personality.. i even ambushed warriors) for the primary reason of killing off more of that orc's offense. This is the same consideration.

Avenger I hope to see you as Human or Dwarf to attack in my kingdom. With so short an age a Human will not get to pump that science that makes them so strong . Ah Dwarves. My. What tasty morsels those suiciders are!

=)

Can we get back Avian as well ...

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by GumbyAgain View Post
    Avenger I hope to see you as Human or Dwarf to attack in my kingdom. With so short an age a Human will not get to pump that science that makes them so strong . Ah Dwarves. My. What tasty morsels those suiciders are!
    You underestimate Hu/Sage. Even in only one month it will prove to be better than those sci non-dependants.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Post Fiend
    I'm not one to defend OMAC,although I give them cudo's for bringing back a race ALOT were screaming for.They,however,can't be blamed for what people choose to play,that is up to each kd,and each individual.

Post Fiend
    *glad people went undead, we're going to hunt those fatties down as much as possible ;)*

undead seems strongest. that's all. orc probably will come out on top as the better attacker.
    --A forum should be like a shirt, long enough to cover the topic but short enough to keep things interesting--

I'm with validation on that one.

My kingdom is an Undead hunter kingdom. Time for some fun!

Thread Information