Thread: Warring Kingdom Leaderboard

Warring Kingdom Leaderboard

Wouldn't it make sense to have a "Warring Kingdoms" leader board? Calculation could be quite simple.

War win = 1000 base points * kingdom relative size %

So if you beat a kingdom 80% of your size, its 800 pts. If you beat a kingdom 120% of your size its 1200 pts.

Could even throw in some menial points for draws:

Draw = 100 base points * kingdom relative size %

So if you draw with a kd 80% of your size its 80 pts. If you beat a kingdom 120% of your size its 120 pts.

For a game that is supposedly focused around kingdom warring, I'm actually quite surprised this does not already exist. Are there concerns with such a leader board that I am overlooking?

Enthusiast
    because fake war still exists.

and this will give the KD another reason not to surrender. making it harder to get the WW with dishonest players.
    --A forum should be like a shirt, long enough to cover the topic but short enough to keep things interesting--

and it's already suggested under suggestions thread. Best to try expanding in their where their is moderator imput

this is not the suggestion forum. this idea is too easily abusable.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    saw many shameful fake wars last age..

The ranking system in this game = nothing due to exploiters and cheaters. It is not the fault of OMAC (I am not trying to suggest that) just pointing out how ridiculously flawed and abused the rankings are..

What I meant is their is already a thread open in suggestions about this. some ideas being proposed but the number one thing like you said is abuse (people not withdrawing) or fake wars. If anyone has any input or ideas please post in the thread I am posting the page to as it is already open and going

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=591911

Maybe a leaderboard for KDs that actually have 1 player per prov? Are there any of those left in Utopia?

War recognition would be nice on the charts. I do see lot's of way it would be abused though. I think with how short the age is might be the trick. It gives less time for cheaters to set up farms and organize. By the time there farm is ripe, they get bashed by the hard core players who are ready already.

Maybe if the system expands on the "meter" idea then this could be more part of that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooter View Post
    Maybe a leaderboard for KDs that actually have 1 player per prov? Are there any of those left in Utopia?
    Our KD is one of those. We went 6/5 last age. Probably our best age ever. :)

Charts are quite pointless. We droped those ages ago. it all comes down to who cheats the best. So why bother?

Thread Information