Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a peaceful kingdom

Looking for a peaceful kingdom

Greetings utopians,

After having been in a heavily warring kingdom last age I decided that my peasants were up for a more peaceful age. So I said goodbye to my former kingdom and randomly joined another.

The kingdom that I landed in doesn't seem to like me at all. Maybe I've been a bit too direct towards them, but I'm convinced that I'll be fine without other people or programs telling me what to do. So now they've asked me to leave the kingdom.

I'm trying to find a new kingdom to join now. One that is laid-back and that will try to stay clear from conflicts. Size/activity does not matter (obviously), some RP would be a plus.

Cheers,
    Zandman

I understand your desire for looser reins and a relaxed atmosphere, but I think there are few kingdoms who actively avoid conflicts. Still, if you care nothing for ambition level it might be possible to find one. Good luck!
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Mange tak for your reply Catwalk. I hope to find a kingdom soon indeed!

hmmm u should look for some good kds that are playing networth

so u got more of a peaceful life

Are tehre any good ?

If you know of a kingdom like that, then I'd love to hear it Lovefool.

Unhappy

Is there any way to start a kingdom of your own?

I mean, if no kingdom would like to have me as a member, then maybe I should try on my own....

Sorry Zandman you can't just create a Kingdom yourself, maybe you would like playing utopia kingdoms instead.. (can't believe I even just mentioned that trash!)

Your gonna be hard pressed to find a "peaceful" Kingdom that "avoids conflict" and as you know the clock is ticking....

Who knows thou, once you defect out of my Kingdom, you may land in a even worse ghetto KD and take it over with your peaceful non conflict ways.. ;)

Com'on someone take the poor newb off our hands! He is active, I can tell ya that much about him... any hippie free love Kingdoms out there?!

I still haven't found a place. Any hint is welcome!

Enthusiast
    Have you tried just the random method to find a KD? The old-school one, whereby you set up an account, and defect till you find one you like. I did that to find a warring KD, but I find the majority of KDs I landed too peaceful for my liking. I would think its easier for you to find a random KD than to expect a "peaceful" KD to come to this thread to look for peaceful players.

On the otherhand, try genesis server. Its quite self-driven there I think.

Regular
    It all depends if you want no wars or just not nonstop warring. If the latter you may well fit in our kd, we enjoy warring but we rarely end up warring more than 3 or so time an age.

As long as you dont mind sticking roughly to a similar size as the rest of us and getting stuck in when we do war, im sure you would be welcome in our kd.

Send me a pm if you want find out more about us

i dont see why you'd play a war game when you do not want to war :s
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thank you for your replies!

@Dlaf
    I've tried several kingdoms and maybe I was just unlucky, but all of them were warring or willing to war. The Genesis server is even worse. In spite of running an all-out defensive strategy (involving running a good 115dpa) I'd still get attacked about 3 or 4 times a week (effectively making it impossible to grow much beyond 2200 to 2600 acres).

@Ashwood9
    Thanks for the offer. I'd prefer to grow as much as possible and refrain from warring at all, but what you offered doesn't sound bad at all compared to most kingdoms. The situation in my current kingdom has escalated heavily though, so I'm just trying to make it as hard for them to kill me off as I can.

@Bishop
    Utopia is not a war game at all; you should try Earth if you want a war game. Or maybe I'm just too much of an oldbie. Has utopia changed into earth 2.0 over the years?

Quote Originally Posted by Zandman View Post
    @Bishop
    Utopia is not a war game at all; you should try Earth if you want a war game. Or maybe I'm just too much of an oldbie. Has utopia changed into earth 2.0 over the years?
    we must be playing different games then. i fail to see how utopia isnt a war game - your army is the basis of your province.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Well, I still like to see it as a fantasy game. That's the way utopia gets promoted too.

(quote)
    Unite with tens of thousands of players and experience one of the world's most popular interactive multiplayer games! Utopia is a medieval fantasy game played on the web directly through your browser - no downloads necessary. It is one of the most long-standing games online, and has been available to play for free since 1998.
    (/quote)

Thread Information