Thread: 2 Active players looking for a new Kingdom

Cool 2 Active players looking for a new Kingdom

Hi, as the title suggests we are 2 players looking for a new kingdom after desperately trying to get a ghetto on its feet. We were actually up to around 20 players who were actually doing something but at the start of this age it quickly dropped to twelve with the rest either going inactive or deleting their accounts. This made us very tired and now we are looking for a new home.

Both of us grew up and went to school together in the same city. A city called Umeå in northern sweden. This is pretty much why we'd like to stick together, so don't respond if you only got one spot free.

We are both very active, logging in several times a day. Every day. 8 hour attack times is not impossible for us but we occasionally missed one when we tried last age. Outside utopia we also like to discuss strategies and such in msn. Although we can switch to irc if that's what you require.

We are prepared to follow any kingdom strategies you might have but we may question them.

Basically, what we are looking for is a kingdom were every province can login and attack twice a day. Not just a kingdom who has it in their policies but one who actually can live up to it. We are not looking for some superkingdom who demands that you get on in specific times. Just a kingdom with 20+ players who actually PLAY the game.

If this sounds interesting just PM me here, preferably with kingdom location so we can have a quick look.

heh...I registered here only to reply to you:) add me to your MSN contacts list and we`ll discuss more: dyingserpent at yahoo dot com

There is always place for active swedes :o

Looks like it :O Anyway I think we have found a kingdom now, if they change their minds we'll come back to the rest of you.

Swedes win!

oooh. i had 2 people from umeå in my kingdom previously :> they both rawked.
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

Cool story, bro.

Regular
    you guys still looking or do you have a kd yet?

swedes are FTW!

swedes ftl
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Fiend
    Swedes blow, I only know 1 however and his name is Malm, so he represents how I feel about all swedes for now( FAIL)!

Thread Information