Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Britain Bans 16 for 'Fostering Extremism' Radio Host Savage

No one has said he can't spout his ****, they just said he's not allowed in the UK. I admit it's a bit random, but I don't care. It changes nothing.
    You see, there's two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns... and those who dig.
    You dig.

Regular
    nearly 7 billion people in the world, 16 are banned from visiting our tiny island, i dont really think anyone cares

No one cares? :(

Maybe we should ban China and India so people sit up and take notice of our bannings.
    You see, there's two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns... and those who dig.
    You dig.

Regular
    They are trying to curb the rise of nationalism in Europe. Unfortunately for them it's out of their hands, as it's a direct and natural response to large immigration, and having immigrants wants and needs put before nationals. If you care to notice any historical comparisons you will know that the rise of nationalism is inevitable.

Ezzerland
    I recommend watching the movie Changeling.

Compare the role of John Malkovich to Michael Savage.

This is comparable to the OP's PoV.

Let me get this straight, you don't like the fact that Britain isn't letting extremists into the country, but the US won't let people who have had convictions due to drug use and things of a lesser nature into our country. Yet, some, yes some, American's are pissed off. BFD. We can suck it up and get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Last time I went in Northern Europe, I first went through Montreal and then Mexico, each time for 24h, for business issues. Then I flew to New York airport, from where I was kicked off the USA straight to France because customs thought I went through Mexico and Montreal first in order to blur my trip, even if I had official papers from ICAO to justify my stops. The US immigration laws are overall retarded, no need to blame UK for that.

That Michael Savage guy is a complete racist moron.

I personally believe we should leave britain to the british. Let them do what they want on their tiny island and we will do what we want on our third of a continent.

Savage may not be the most lovable of person. But I have found right-wing nuts necessary to counteract the left-wing nuts. Because when you get to many nuts on one side things start to taste bad.

Britian banned Michael Savage because he's correct and is speaking the truth.

Forgot the update been busy.

UK Home Secretary Jacqui Smith to step down
    Submitted by Bryan Myrick on June 2, 2009 – 12:39 pm

464px-Smith,_Jacqui_(crop) Inflammatory talk show host Michael Savage should be doing a jig this afternoon. Jacqui Smith, the controversial British Home Secretary, is planning to resign from Prime Minister Gordon Brown’s cabinet as soon as next week, according to a report in The Telegraph of London on Tuesday. Although The Telegraph attributes her departure to revelations of her misdeeds amid the MP expense scandal that has rocked the halls of British Parliament, the release last month of Smith’s list of persons not permitted to enter the United Kingdom may have been the straw which broke the camel’s back. The nonpartisan backlash of American politicians, public figures, and citizens to the inclusion of Savage on the list that featured known terrorists and figures who have publicly incited violence against Britain and the West could not be ignored by Smith’s keepers.

Smith’s resignation will be one of many as the Labour Party conducts an en masse falling on swords in a desperate attempt to preserve any chance of retaining power beyond upcoming elections.
    BOOYAH!

Postaholic
    Like it or not, Inciting hatred and racism is illegal in the UK. This guy does it publicly on radio, actively encouraging such action, and apparently with little regard to those around him. Therefore, it is not surprising that he got banned, tbh, for behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace.
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

NONSENSE, he does not control military or a political party he's a talk show host your assumption is absurd!
    BOOYAH!

What does inciting something have to do with the military? Not a damned thing. By encouraging it, he could lead people to rioting and other things which is why it is deemed illegal.

well -- good news is here in america its still legal to voice your opinion!

Voice your opinion, sue everyone for stupid things, drive the prices up, hurt your fellow man because of greed and prejudice. Yep, glad he's here.

Thread Information