Thread: New player - Looking to join a peaceful kingdom; teach me

New player - Looking to join a peaceful kingdom; teach me

I have played Earth 2025 for years and decided to give Utopia a shot. Since OMAC has decided to neglect Earth and spend all of his time on Utopia (just like Mehul did) I might as well check out Utopia to see what the big deal is. I know how to play Earth so teaching me should not be as difficult. Although this is a totally different game. Still some of the basics are there from Earth. I am looking for a peaceful kingdom to take me in and teach me how to play this game. I do not want to fight as I want to understand the game before I'm thrown into battle.

MSN: t.collins.21[at]hotmail.com

Post Fiend
    To be fair and square with you, i belive that the best way to actually learn the game is to jump into a semi active kingdom, who actually are warring/fighting. With some organisation behind it.

I dont think you can learn the game any way faster and its a wargame, managing to run a province without the warring part is... just wrong. If even possible.

Anyway, feel free to drop by on my IRC channel, #apple - possible for a spot, or even only for advice and help even if you decide to play elsewhere.

/Scontan

Well, it's hard to find a peaceful kingdom, but I found out that it's not utterly impossible. With exploring and the paradise spell there are two good alternatives for warfare.

Best of luck to you!

Try some other semi active kd in waring.

Post Fiend
    You can easily go and create an account. And learn thru the ropes of a nub kingdom, but I suggest joining IRc so you can talk to ppl and get a better understanding of the game while you play. You will have a ton of questions and would want them answered quickly(which irc is great for instead of thru pm or in the forums). You r learning curve going that route would be very nice.

Thread Information