Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CanWe have you fill our slots?

Age 44 Openings

We've got some codes to use again this age. I have 1 move code left and a player looking to trade out, so you get a bit of a head-start.

With that said, I can find room for 2 players. Stop by our public channel on irc - irc.utonet.org #canwe-public (I'm glitterdown there too).

People with unstable activity, unreliable schedules, a propensity for dramatics and quick tempers need not apply. But if you're looking for a stable kingdom that loves to war as much as possible (every week) and want a place where your activity will be equalled by those you're partnered with, come talk to me!

We're still looking for 2 good players.
    Our location this age is - ().
    Last edited by Bishop; 31-08-2009 at 19:33.

1 slot's been filled.
    Just looking for a trade now.

um, idk how to apply the form rules here, since this is your own location - i'll remove it for now and check with ze higher ups.

Bumping we are 18/25 provs with 2/2 war wins this age so far.

thumbs up for CanWe! A classic kd that remembers to some of us the good old days of Utopia:) Join them!

We have 1 player who's leaving and quite some open slots. 5 move codes left.
    Either send me a message at one of my many IM accounts, or come visit us on IRC at #canwe-public.

i think i'm going to bump this.. just because ;>
    I'm aspiring to conspire.
    01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011
    00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101

We have no codes left.
    Thanks to everyone who contacted me for a spot!

We'll be looking for 1 more war-hungry player at the start of next age, so let me know then if you want a spot!

Age 45 Openings

New age! New Codes!
    We have space at the moment for 1 more player.
    Once we clear out 2 scripts/farms we can add 2 more.

We finished last age 4/4 and bested Sadira's Kingdom (Tribal Fury TF) in an age-ending 10-day slugfest.

Let me know if you're interested! Stop by IRC channel #canwe-public and chat me up.
    Last edited by glitterdown; 02-02-2010 at 20:46.

Still looking for 2 more players.

We're all used up. Thanks to everyone for the interest. I'll definitely come back if I get more codes...

There is a limit on the number of times that players can move into your kingdom via invite in a given Utopian age. You have 0 out of 5 moves remaining.

WooHoo! We have (4) invites remaining and 1-3 slots available.
    Only looking for dedicated players, eager to war and happy to set their stubborn selfishness asside to help a Kingdom kick some tail.
    We're 5:5 warring right now, top 70 NW and top 20 honor. We ARE NOT a Super-Kingdom (read above). So stash your ego at the door.
    Don't waste my time or yours if you're new to the game, indifferently active, looking for TOTAL freedom of playstyle, explwhoring, pure T/M duties, or will not dedicate yourself to making (2) uniques per day (one every 12 hours) for 6+ wars an age that might last an entire week each. We run hybrid attackers every age. We decide on limits to race/pers at start of each age, and we run a kingdom theme. You will be expected to follow direction, slay dragons, fund dragons and chain. I'm happy to train people with a thorough grounding in game mechanics who've not played competitively before, however.
    Come find me on irc.utonet.org channel #canwe-public
    OR add me to messenger (see profile)

Hi,

I haven't played utopia in a few years, and I can see it has changed a lot since then. I used to play T/M but I would not be opposed to playing A/T or A/M if need be.
    I will need a refresher in the changes in the last several ages, but I will be able to be on at least twice daily and have no problem taking orders from a capable monarch.

Hi,

I used to play Utopia quite a few years ago and haven't played in many ages. I'm currently looking for a Kingdom! If you have any slots open, I'd be happy to fill one!

Thanks,
    Eric

Thread Information