Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official vines' Undead Build

this is really awesome. i know a guy whose friends with vines. they are really having a great time trolling here. haha. you guys are f'ing sukers to go on like this for such a long time.

surely one of you will challenge him again or vice versa. then the same sht will happen again. the awesome vines will find a way to mess with you people again. haha

That's part of his appeal, n00b.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

What personality is with this build?

15 to 18 hour returns oow is not going to achieve your goals.
    BOOYAH!

Just man up and fight him Dharan
    Last edited by Bishop; 18-05-2009 at 17:32.

Are you kidding me?

Get a clue nub.
    S E C R E T S

Enthusiast
    For next genesis age:

Vines, you can pick the race/pers and tell the strat how to play it, I will play it and then someone can challenge that province

* I can be logged on ~16 hours per day
    * Allways army out army in

Then we will see who is better strategist

I think I'm going to give up on vines. I will simply reply to any faulty advice saying that vines is a known troll with no ability to play this game on a competitive level.
    S E C R E T S

Banned
    DHaran we didn't get our match. So you can't talk sh*t until what do have that match. That was the point of the one on one. And the rules are simple we both agree that we are really and I'll even attack first, if you like.
    If I'm such a troll why are more and more people using high home build. Just about every kingdom I go into now has many of it's province using high home build yet I'm the one who started that strategy around age 3. And I never talked about it until now because I see so meany weak strategie on the top lists so if the others use the strategie that I have brought forth it will for froce the people that think they know how to play such as you to change to my strategie. A far better strategy.
    Last edited by vines; 18-05-2009 at 14:46.

Vines you only play in ghettos, you have no clue what good strategy is. Get a clue, everyone here knows your strategies are crap, and it's exactly why you can never even finish a Gen age all the way through. You either die in war, or you get razekilled by your own kingdom because you are entirely worthless. No real WoL kingdom would ever put up with you, because it's common knowledge how little use you are to anyone.

You are nothing but a running joke to this forum.
    S E C R E T S

Banned
    Bullsh*t that last age wasn't a real age and they reason I didn't finish is because I went inactive. Just shut up and put your money where your mouth is. We never got that one on one and now I want it. You shouldn't have said you would take me on in a one on one. I'll be ready in 2 or 3 days so you better start getting ready.
    Last edited by vines; 18-05-2009 at 15:09.

But you didn't want it the last time it was offered.
    Hey, vines, create a new province, then battle me.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

You are nothing but talk vines, anytime ANYONE rises to challenge you, you fade away into inactivity, and you stay off the forums for a few weeks. You are a fraud, a coward, and a liar.

I know if I started a province now you would only find some excuse to back out. But what the hell, I will start a province anyway. One of two things will happen:

1) You show your cowardice again by finding some way to AGAIN not fight.

or

2) You actually will fight, and I will stomp all over your crap province without even trying.

It's win/win for me, lose/lose for you.
    S E C R E T S

Regular
    bleh..just take up vt2 instead vines..i would luv to see the result..owh i should say,pretty much foreseen.

It doesn't matter who takes him on, as long as they are as active as an upper-ghetto player with the knowledge of an upper-ghetto player then vines won't stand a chance.

Even if vines did manage to beat anyone of us, it would only prove that he is just trolling and likes making things up to set people off. In which case, I win again since I would never bother replying to him again.
    S E C R E T S

I started my province, I will let you know when I'm ready, and you have no excuse to not be ready since you had a head start. Let's see what excuse you have this time to not fight.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information