Thread: Looking for a kingDOM yo!

Post Fiend

Looking for a kingDOM yo!

Spring/Summer is here, just lost my precious job (in a good way) :d still got university going for me so who cares...but uni is done until september anyways...

Sooooo....Those that know me know me...And those that don't...well, lets just say I wouldn't want to play in your kingdom anyways...

For those interested in having me play in their kingdom, and you know me...You know where I've played before, you know my stats, my activity level is great, and you know where you can reach me

So would you like me to play with you? I don't bite :)

~Topwolf

Don't know you, don't know who you played with, and don't know what kingdoms you played for, but just in case:

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=591802
    S E C R E T S

he had a breif stint in Monkeys ..... or was it Bloodstone they have kinda merged into a murky memory for me.
    IMPERIALS KLA

Sooooo....Those that know me know me...And those that don't...well, lets just say I wouldn't want to play in your kingdom anyways...
    Those that know you probably have an IRC channel, so I don't understand why you're asking here for a kingdom to play in.

About those that don't know you, I'm one of them. I'm not expecting very much from players that consider themselves the center of the universe (I ended up kicking out most of them for bad manners and disrespecting orders)... but if by any chance you're interested in an interview, you can find me at:

akyu_ro@hotmail.com, or on our public channel, #warlords, on IRC

Post Fiend
    I do go on IRC, just was bored and thought I might post something for the fun of it, see who replies, and see whose still around that I know, no harm in it from what I see...

But as for seeing myself as the center of the universe, from where Im standing, I am...and from where you're standing, you are, so don't get cocky with me :)

Post Fiend
    oh, and it was monkeys, heroes, nexus, homotider, as well as quite a few other top 10 kingdoms...

We just got an old schooler in the kd, he complains a lot about the difference in the game, maybe you old-timers can kick back and reminisce together :P
    S E C R E T S

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Topwolf View Post
    oh, and it was monkeys, heroes, nexus, homotider, as well as quite a few other top 10 kingdoms...
    I think you and Palo ran some alliance way back when :p

Regular
    dieee topwolf

ur so gay

topwolf is so gay, he got aids from chandler.

Post Fiend
    what can I say...He's good at what he does :D And he lives so close by

i think you already promised to play in my kd if you ever came back -- check your logs ;)

<3

Thread Information