Thread: The Apple wants you!

Post Fiend

The Apple wants you!

Apple is a new kingdom, that slowly is taking shape. We need more players, and have ambitions to create a social and fun enviorment while staying somewhat competive.

We need you to:
    * Logg IRC on regular basis, specially in war we really like when people logg before they use their mana/stealth/armies to ensure we play by the same plan.

* Pull off 2 hits per day in times of conflict, however theres no need to set alarms etc (just a bonus ;). We dont plan to be that hard-core.

* Enjoy this game!

Drop by in #apple on IRC and poke me, and we can se where it eventually takes us.

If you are a somewhat new player or experienced old fox, doesnt matter. Everyone are welcomme as long as you fit into the group and share our level of ambition.

/ Scontan

hoooo .... scontan!!!

gl finding new recruits, i believe ur kd will be rox in the future age under ur influental leadership.

<3 scontan
    <3 the apple

Alright I need to find a new kingdom. I was planning on just defecting until I find something that suits me but you seem like a kingdom I might enjoy. I've played for many ages off and on but I've mostly grown an interest in the past few years since I've developed an abundance of time. I'm quite active, familiar with most types of playing (a bit of advice for thievery might be needed) and will follow orders. Only draw back would be the I'm unfamiliar with irc. I've use it in the past but would need some guidance. I'm currently my kingdoms monarch (not by choice there just seems to be limited experienced players which is why I seek a better kingdom) So I would need a few days before departure. If interested please PM me.

Post Fiend
    Sent you a PM simdumelf.

/me humps scontan
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Post Fiend
    Are you still looking for additional players?

I'm an old player who quit after age 15 but I've been back since last age. I've been unable to find a Kingdom that isn't half-filled with people in the IQ-range of a mentally-challenged donkey.
    Jokes aside, I'm in the GMT+1 timezone, can sign in several times per day and should be able to attack 2x a day most of the time (exceptions may apply due to RL; exams/family/friends). When I am available though I've no problem with setting an alarm to get up at 3 AM to get a hit in.

IRC communication is possible although only when I sign on UT (so no idling).

Post Fiend
    Once again Apple has the need of fresh recruites.

Drop by on IRC if your intrested.

Post Fiend
    Oh and before i forget - if you live somewhere in europe - its a big +.

Post Fiend
    One slot left atm.

Age change comming up with more possible trades as well thou, if there´s a "gang/crew" who wants in :P

Post Fiend
    Reminder - one more player needed!

Thread Information