Thread: looking for warring kd

looking for warring kd

hi there!

i last played a year ago, when posting such trading discussions was considered blasphemous, when Mehul was god of utopia(is he still?), and VT2 dominates the forum (i'm a fan!).

so i have a bit of playing experience, just need to get used to the new stats (wow undead returns!).

I have nothing else to offer but activity, able to hit at least 2X a day in war if necessary. if a kd is able to go rax+warriors, tt's even more satisfying for me. willing to learn, and willing to suicide and get my prov raped if it gets my kd a war win. however, to be realistic, i am a student (so i should be dead free), but exams take priority.

i'm looking for a kd which is:
    1) warring kd. no other purposes, but try to get at least 5 war wins kindda thing. or at least friggin get into a war! no explorers FTW.

2) not let me be T/M. i always believed in hybrids, or at least mostly attackers in a kd.

3) a kd that believes that the best defence is a good offence.

4) kd of actives! and they must at least know how to use pimp/angel/SoM translator.

5) wont mind a kd that dictates race/personality/build/who to massacre etc., cos i'm a follower, not a leader. as long as the fun element is still in there. i quit utopia a year ago cos my kd became bureaucratic and all the old players started leaving.

i hope that's not asking for too much! lol. would love to contact via msn.

thank you!!!

Regular
    Hey, contact me on taul41@hotmail.com (msn) and we can have a talk :)

Regular
    Contact me :)
    Scorched@hotmail.de

or Scorched on irc :)

Regular

Veteran
    Fate1316 in #Whispers

Regular
    tonyathemouse@gmail.com if you are still looking

hey there ..

We do all those things and more .... so u will need to war pretty actively ...

And if you are as good as it seems you are .. get me on msn under my nick i shall contact u instantly ...

Thanks and take care.

We're still looking as well:
    http://forums.joltonline.com/showthread.php?t=594007

Contact me as that thread indicates. Best of luck to you and everyone else desperately clawing for recruits!

Post Fiend
    If you're still looking, Force Majeure may have a slot available for ya. No harsh rules, just activity & PiMP. You can reach me via MSN at comport9@hotmail.com

Thread Information